1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Panasonic 14-42 and Canon FD 50mm/1.4 Lenses w/ adapter

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by yjhuoh, Sep 19, 2011.

1. yjhuoh

yjhuoh New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 20, 2011
    trying to save up for the new olympus 45mm prime.

first is a canon FD 50mm f1.4 lens. i've had it for about a year and i'm quite fond of it, but it'll most likely be replaced by the 45mm prime so i'll just sell it now. paid $90 for the lens and $60 for the adapter. the adapter is a ciecio7 one. a much better adapter than the no-name el cheapo's on eBay. infinity focus is exactly at infinty on the lens, not a bit before or after like some of the other adapters. lens is clear with no fungus / haze and no scratches. $115 shipped conUS for lens with adapter.

the other lens i have for sale is the kit 14-42 zoom that i received with my gh1 i don't use it very much. used it once or twice when i first got my camera, but it saw little use after i got the 20mm prime. yours for $125 shipped. no scratches, no marks. pretty much new. comes with bag, lens hood, and front and rear caps.

$200 shipped for both lenses.

new user with few posts, but plenty of feedback
    eBay
    heatware

2. logit

logit New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Sep 24, 2011
    PM sent.

3. yjhuoh

yjhuoh New to Mu-43

0   0   0