1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Panasonic 14/2.5 and...

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dixeyk, May 31, 2011.

1. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    Assorted lenses and stuff

Okay, now that I have my act together and have figured out what I'm going to sell and not...here goes. I have some legacy glass to sell. They are all in nice shape and I am selling mostly because I do not use them so I'd rather see someone on this forum get them. I'll move them to eBay if there is no interest here. All prices include PayPal fees and shipping. If you want photos I am happy to supply them.

Panasonic 14/2.5 TRADED
    I bought it from another board member and it is as new shape. It comes with front and rear caps and even smells new. It is everything you have been told...small (tiny in fact) fast top focus and very sharp. I am finding that I don't shoot much WA, when I do it's for traveling so I prefer using my 14-45 as it is more flexible.
    $290

Set of extension tubes for Pen-F lenses - SOLD
    For decreasing the minimum focus distance on a Pen-F lens. I used them on my Pen-F 40 as a cheap macro solution. Sold the lens so I don't need them anymore.
    $20

Set of m42 extension tubes (Pentax I believe). S3 II and S3 III. They are lovely machined aluminum ones. They do have serial numbers ecthed in them but they are terrific none the less. I used them with a Pentax SMC Super Takumar 50/1.4 I had but I sold that lens so these are not needed.
    $30

Pentax SMC Super Takumar 35/3.5
    Last of my Super Takumars and a beautiful lens. It's sharp as a tack (easily as sharp as the Panasonic 14/2.5) and very compact. It also has that unbelievable Super Takumar build quality. I find this lens to be especially nice for BW.
    $60

2. jlabate

jlabate Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Nov 22, 2010
    PM sent for tubes.

3. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010