1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Panasonic 14-140mm for Oly 9-18mm

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by heli-mech, Mar 24, 2012.

1. heli-mech

heli-mech Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

Mar 9, 2012
    Vancouver Island, Canada
    Andrew
    Just in process of switching over to M4/3 from Nikon. Building up my lens kit waiting for my OM-d. Looking at what I have, Pan 14mm, 25mm, 14-140mm, 100-300mm and oly 45mm I am thinking I will likely not use the 14-140 very much. Thought I might use it for a travel lens but with now seeing how small the primes are I don't know if its necessary. Plus I really don't shot alot of video which seems to be the strength of this lens. A ultra wide is what I need more.

The lens is like new, only 2months old, used for 180 shots but was part of a kit so no box. Does have caps, pouch and hood. Looking for a Oly 9-18mm, they seem to sell for close to the same with the Oly perhaps going for $25 or more. Depending on condition I will throw some cash in. I am in Canada so keep that in mind. PM with any offers and we can exchange photo's etc...

Andrew

2. heli-mech

heli-mech Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

Mar 9, 2012
    Vancouver Island, Canada
    Andrew
    bump, could possibly buy one too so let me know if you are just selling.