• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic 14-140mm f4-5.8 Excellent Example | Location: USA | Ships: Worldwide

Buy/Sell feedback for oldracer (15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldracer

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Panasonic 14-140mm f4-5.8 Excellent Example

Prices
$300

Ships to
Worldwide

Description
This is an excellent example of the "Mark I" Panny 14-140mm. The main differences between this lens and the Mk. II is that the Mk. II is lighter and it will set you back another $200 - $250.

The lens is in perfect condition and comes with caps, hood, and a Promaster multicoated UV filter/protector that I put on when I bought the lens and removed for the first time to take these photos. (It also comes complete with the little dust particles that remain invisible until you photograph something you're sellling.) The only defect worth mentioning is that I accidently used a solvent wipe on the lens cap, which smoothed out a small amount of the texture on the cap surface. Guaranteed this won't affect your images! :smile:

Photos tell the story:
P1060705-LoRes-01.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

P1060707-LoRes-03.jpg

P1060708-LoRes-04.jpg

P1060717-LoRes-07.jpg

P1060718-LoRes-08.jpg

P1060719-LoRes-09.jpg

P1060715-LoRes-05.jpg

P1060716-LoRes-06.jpg

Here is a photo and a 100% crop to show you the sharpness of this lens:
P1020923.jpg

P1020923-LoRes-01-100_Crop.jpg

This 100% crop is about 1K pixels wide and it renders about 11" wide on my monitor. So that means that it is the equivalent of looking at the whole frame printed 33" high x 44" wide. For all the pixel-peepers' talk about zooms not being as sharp as primes I would say that this example, at least, is sharp enough for almost any size print you might care to make.

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority Mail in US included

Shipping charge
Free in US, actual cost for international shipments

Handling time

References
500+ positive on eBay, also good feedback here. Longtime forum member.

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

spdavies

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Stephen
I agree - I hate eBay!
I already have the lens or I would buy it just to save you the grief . . .

It is a wonderful lens - and not much bigger than the 45-150s.

oldracer

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Does yours zoom creep?
Well, I've never been real clear on what "zoom creep" means. When shooting, there are no changes ("creep?") in zoom settings. I typically carry my cameras on a glide-type "sling" strap with the camera in a belt clip with the lens facing straight down. When I have that lens mounted and after some walking it will extend. I've always assumed that this is just due to the weight of the front assembly and have never considered it to be a problem.

Does that answer the question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom