1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic 14-140 f4-5.8 (still looking) and (Samyang/Bower/Rokinon 7.5 - found)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by davidzvi, Jun 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidzvi

davidzvi Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Aug 12, 2012
    Outside Boston MA
    David
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling
    Panasonic 14-140 f4-5.8 (still looking) and (Samyang/Bower/Rokinon 7.5 - found)

Description
    Looking for a Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140 mm F/4.0-5.8, yes the older one. Mainly due to price because I'd also looking for a Samyang/Bower/Rokinon 7.5 (Black).

I don't need the boxes or bags, just nice lenses with caps and hoods (not that I won't take then, but I won't rule out something without).

Please give me pricing including PP and S&H (insured) and whether or not you would accept gift and without insurance. Also if you're local, a cash price.

The price for a new 7.5 is $250 on amazon right now and the 14-140 seems to be trending from $250 - $350 depending on what's included on fleebay.

References
    davidzvi most places and dsliber23 on eBay

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. davidzvi

davidzvi Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Aug 12, 2012
    Outside Boston MA
    David
  3. penfan2010

penfan2010 Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Nov 12, 2010