• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic 12-60mm and 45-150mm lenses| Location: USA | Ships:USA / CAN

Real Name
Wayne
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 kit lens, front/rear caps, and hood.
Panasonic 45-150mm f/4-5.6 kit lens, front/rear caps, and hood.

What are your prices?

12-60mm - $225
45-150mm - $100

Both lenses together - $300

*SOLD* GX85 - $285

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

CANADA (at actual additional cost)

Description

Both lenses are brand new/excellent condition, came as kit lenses with camera bodies. I can include gift receipt for current 3 year extended warranty promotion.

As they were part of kit, no boxes for either but will be well packaged.

Additional shipping to Canada at cost.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
VISA/MC/AMEX/Discover via “Square” with 2% charge.

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included

Handling time

2 days

References

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:

Rick55

New to Mu-43
I am very interested in your Gx85. Is it the black or silver body? Thanks, Rick

zmohphoto

New to Mu-43
Hello! I know it's been a while since this posting, but do you still have the Panny 12-60mm and 45-150mm lenses for sale? Would be great additions to the GX1 I picked up recently. If no, I understand. Thanks for your time! Nick

Real Name
Wayne
Hello! I know it's been a while since this posting, but do you still have the Panny 12-60mm and 45-150mm lenses for sale? Would be great additions to the GX1 I picked up recently. If no, I understand. Thanks for your time! Nick
I do. Haven’t been on the forum in a long time, busy with a bunch of things.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom