1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[WTB] Panasonic 12-35mm lens | Location: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by JoJo, Jul 9, 2014.

1. JoJo

JoJo Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Mar 19, 2013
    Atlanta, GA
    JoJo
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling
    Panasonic 12-35mm lens

I found and purchased the Panasonic 12-35 !!! All the equipment listed here for trade will be relisted with pictures and prices shortly.

Description
    I need a Panasonic 12-35. Of course, I want a deal! I will pay with Paypal

It would be great if you could take in trade: Panasonic 25mm f1.4, Olympus 12mm f2.0, two Olympus 12-50mm kit lenses, Olympus E3 (very low miles), Olympus 1.4 teleconverter, Olympus FL50, Panasonic 4/3 to m4/3 adapter, Olympus 4/3 to m4/3 adapter, Olympus EP2

All of my equipment is in 9+ condition. I will list ALL my equipment with prices after I find the 12-35 lens.

Offering
    -

References
    eBay = atlanta-gunn

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. figure five

figure five Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

Nov 19, 2013
    Minneapolis, MN
    Hi,

I'm planning on putting mine up for sale on the forum.

Would be $749 including paypal and shipping. Mint condition, included everything as new.

Let me know if you're interested!
    Michael

3. JoJo

JoJo Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Mar 19, 2013
    Atlanta, GA
    JoJo
    I will take it! Thanks