1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

Panasonic 12-35mm f/2.8 - $1050 on Amazon

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by dhazeghi, Nov 16, 2012.

1. dhazeghi

dhazeghi Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Aug 6, 2010
    San Jose, CA
    Dara
    Amazon has the best price I've seen yet for the 12-35/2.8 - $1050 - more than 20% off of list. So for anybody waiting for an excuse to order...

• Like Like x 1
  2. dav1dz

dav1dz Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 6, 2012
    Canada
    That is a great price, is it fulfilled by Amazon?

Edit: Nope, fulfilled by Panasonic. No shipping outside to Canada (FYI).

3. carpandean

carpandean Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 29, 2010
    Western NY
    :confused:

Are you looking at Amazon.ca or are they showing you something different because of where you are located? The link to Amazon.com shows that it is Amazon, itself, selling it $1050 and there is no problem with shipping in the US.

4. dav1dz

dav1dz Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 6, 2012
    Canada
    It's just a message like this:

I'm kind of used to it though.

5. yekimrd

yekimrd Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 14, 2012
    Cincinnati, OH
    Mikey
    Even if I wanted this, they started charging sales tax for my state (PA) a few months ago. I guess, it's a good way to resist the temptation. :smile:

6. dhazeghi

dhazeghi Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Aug 6, 2010
    San Jose, CA
    Dara
    I think it was by Amazon, but I didn't take a screenshot and the price is now back to $1300 :frown:

7. Mercurio

Mercurio Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 17, 2012
    Bogotá, Colombia
    Mauricio
    The screenshot is at this link:
    Hot US deal: 12-35mm X for $1050 on Amazon and JR! | 43 Rumors

I saw the $1050 price, but I think it was for half an hour... Fortunately for my pocket though, I really considered the "bargain"... :redface:

8. Mercurio

Mercurio Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 17, 2012
    Bogotá, Colombia
    Mauricio