1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[FS] Panasonic 12-35 & 35-100 2.8 w/ B+W MRC UV Protection | Location: ID, USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by cusedosmil, Jan 27, 2014.

1. cusedosmil

cusedosmil New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jul 19, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Panasonic 12-35 & 35-100 2.8 w/ B+W MRC UV Protection

Prices
    Panasonic 12-35 2.8 : $725.00
    Panasonic 35-100 2.8 : $950.00

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    First up is the Pan 12-35, a beautiful sharp copy that performs flawlessly. The body is clean, there is however a very small imperfection on the front element that I have not been able to remove with a lens pen. I am not sure how this could have occurred as I have had the lens protected with a B+W MRC Filter since I bought it. However, b/c of the blem i am giving it an 8+ and pricing accordingly. It does not affect IQ in any way whatsoever. Price includes shipping (PP add 3% or gift) to lower 48. Comes with hood, lens caps, original packaging. Will post images later today.

Next up is the Pan 35-100, a beautiful sharp copy that performs flawlessly. This lens rivals my 70-200 2.8 L II in sharpness, which is no exaggeration. The body is clean, there is however a very small "ding" on the front filter ring, does not in any way effect the ability to take a filter. Glass is very clean, as I have had the lens protected with a B+W MRC Filter since I bought it. whatsoever. Price includes shipping (PP add 3% or gift) to lower 48. Comes with hood, lens caps, original packaging. Will post images later today.

Please PM or EMAIL for contact, I will not be checking this post often.

Please see the post, along with my feedback on Fred Miranda:
    http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1269603/0#12093519

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority

Shipping charge
    Free

Handling time
    1-2 Days

References
    fred miranda: jmfotog

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.