• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Panasonic 12-35 & 35-100 2.8 w/ B+W MRC UV Protection | Location: ID, USA | Ships: CONUS

Buy/Sell feedback for cusedosmil (0)

cusedosmil

New to Mu-43
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Panasonic 12-35 & 35-100 2.8 w/ B+W MRC UV Protection

Prices
Panasonic 12-35 2.8 : $725.00
Panasonic 35-100 2.8 : $950.00

Ships to
CONUS

Description
First up is the Pan 12-35, a beautiful sharp copy that performs flawlessly. The body is clean, there is however a very small imperfection on the front element that I have not been able to remove with a lens pen. I am not sure how this could have occurred as I have had the lens protected with a B+W MRC Filter since I bought it. However, b/c of the blem i am giving it an 8+ and pricing accordingly. It does not affect IQ in any way whatsoever. Price includes shipping (PP add 3% or gift) to lower 48. Comes with hood, lens caps, original packaging. Will post images later today.

Next up is the Pan 35-100, a beautiful sharp copy that performs flawlessly. This lens rivals my 70-200 2.8 L II in sharpness, which is no exaggeration. The body is clean, there is however a very small "ding" on the front filter ring, does not in any way effect the ability to take a filter. Glass is very clean, as I have had the lens protected with a B+W MRC Filter since I bought it. whatsoever. Price includes shipping (PP add 3% or gift) to lower 48. Comes with hood, lens caps, original packaging. Will post images later today.

Please PM or EMAIL for contact, I will not be checking this post often.

Please see the post, along with my feedback on Fred Miranda:
http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1269603/0#12093519

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
Shipping method
USPS Priority

Shipping charge
Free

Handling time
1-2 Days

References
fred miranda: jmfotog

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Latest threads

Top Bottom