1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Panasonic 12-35/2.8 and Panasonci Leica 45/2.8 macro | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by yekimrd, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yekimrd

yekimrd Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Jun 14, 2012
    Cincinnati, OH
    Mikey
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Panasonic 12-35/2.8 and Panasonic Leica 45/2.8 macro

Prices
    Panasonic 12-35/2.8 - 850 (OBO) S O L D
    Panasonic 45/2.8 - 400usd Price reduced

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    Selling my wife's very clean to excellent copies of Panasonic 12-35/2.8 (1 light scuff mark that's only visible at certain angles, some light wear along a small portion of the edge near the mount that I never noticed until close inspection now) and Elmarit 45/2.8 macro (1 linear scuff mark). Glass of 12-35 is clean. Elmarit has few specks of dust inside but only 1 prominent one that's visible on iPhone photos that does not show up on images as best as I can tell. Hood for the 12-35 is clean while the Elmarit is intact but has scuff marks on the inside. Comes as well with original boxes, paperwork and B+W filters.

I believe I have provided very accurate descriptions as above and I have good reputation both as a seller and buyer on this forum. Indoor lighting in my wife's apartment isn't good but if anyone's seriously interested, PM me and I can provide photos tomorrow.

Shipping by USPS Priority. I'll be happy to include insurance at buyer's cost.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (included)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority (optional insurance)

Shipping charge
    Included

Handling time
    2 business days

References
    Ebay: mhuang04, FujiXSpot: Mikey, FujiXForum: mhuang

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

image190. image189. image188.
    image187.

2. penfan2010

penfan2010 Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Nov 12, 2010
    NJ, USA
    PM sent.

3. yekimrd

yekimrd Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Jun 14, 2012
    Cincinnati, OH
    Mikey
    Replied to PM.

4. penfan2010

penfan2010 Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Nov 12, 2010
    NJ, USA
    Thanks, follow up PM sent.

5. yekimrd

yekimrd Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Jun 14, 2012
    Cincinnati, OH
    Mikey
    12-35 SOLD to penfan2010. :smile:

Price lowered to absolute lowest for 45/2.8 to expedite sale -- this lens must go!
    Also added pictures that accurately depict used state of lens. Again, the prominent speck of dust in the rear element does not affect image quality.

Here's a sample pic...

[​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Bump! 45/2.8 still available.

Provided better looking (everything looks ugly in yellow light) but still representative photos. :thumbup:

Already posted on eBay with 4 watchers so far. So if anyone's interested in this great deal, hurry up 'coz once I get a first bid on eBay, it'll be too late. :tongue:

6. yekimrd

yekimrd Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Jun 14, 2012
    Cincinnati, OH
    Mikey
    BUMP. Don't miss out on this chance to own a Leica standard lens. :)

7. yekimrd

yekimrd Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Jun 14, 2012
    Cincinnati, OH
    Mikey
    BUMP. No interest for 400usd shipped?

5 watchers currently on eBay with 1 day left. I would really prefer to sell to a forum member and not deal with eBay fees so if you're interested, hurry up before someone places a bid.

8. poopstick

poopstick Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Aug 9, 2013
    Burlington Ontario
    WOW! That is an excellent price for the PL45. Too bad I just bought one 2 weeks ago. I can't believe someone hasn't snatched that up yet.

• Like Like x 1
  9. mxlin

mxlin Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Oct 6, 2010
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Not sure why the seller always puts down "FIRM" on the his asking prices and then later came back with reduction(s) with another FIRM. Don't understand the logic here!! If initial asking price would be dropped at some point, the word FIRM should NOT be used lossly, it'd drive potential buyers away - just my opinion.

10. yekimrd

yekimrd Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Jun 14, 2012
    Cincinnati, OH
    Mikey
    I don't understand your comment. A seller has the prerogative to always change his mind depending on interest. Placing OBO tends to attract low blow offers (which I did get quite a few of) which the seller might not want to deal with.

FYI for the poster -- the original post said OBO which I later changed to its current price and affixed FIRM. (i.e. I don't think your comment applies to my Buy/Sell post at all) The latest change I made was to include the PayPal fees in the cost.

11. pointbob

pointbob Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Aug 2, 2012
    SO what? I get low offers s well, but i just reply (or not lol) and delete. That's not difficult. You seem to act like strangers are showing up at your house at 4 am LOL>

12. Dad3*3

Dad3*3 Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Jan 21, 2010
    PA
    What did the 12-35 sell for. Thought we were supposed to leave prices up? I have one I might sell and wanted to see the going rate.

13. yekimrd

yekimrd Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Jun 14, 2012
    Cincinnati, OH
    Mikey
    I personally find it rude not to reply to an offer no matter how low blow it could be. For me placing (Firm) is just a polite way to avoid it altogether and avoids the uncomfortable feeling of getting those offers. SO what's wrong with that? :confused:

Why are we even discussing this?! I changed my Buy/Sell post from OBO to Firm -- what's the big deal as long as I'm not violating any Mu-43 rules? :tongue:

OK, I'll stop posting OBO or Firm from now on -- happy now??? :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

I reverted the first post to its original price for the 12-35. But I did re-read the rules which state that it isn't an absolute requirement. The rules read as follows:

Please don't go back and edit your post to remove the price after an item has sold.

Leaving your price in the post makes it a valuable resource so people can go back and see what the asking price was at that time. It doesn't necessarily mean you sold for that price or that the value is the same now as it was then, but it is a resource that someone might benefit from. We don't require that you leave this information intact, but we appreciate when you do so.

14. dhazeghi

dhazeghi Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Aug 6, 2010
    San Jose, CA
    Dara
    If you have a suggestion about the price of an item, the correct thing to do is to contact the seller via PM. It is absolutely not appropriate to hijack the seller's thread with that discussion.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.