1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[FS] Panasonic 12-35 2.8 & 35-100 2.8 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by larrys, Aug 17, 2013.

1. larrys

larrys Guest

0   0   0

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Panasonic 12-35 2.8 & 35-100 2.8
    </br>Prices</br> $2350.00 for both.
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> OK, I am selling the 12-35 2.8 and the 35-100 2.8. I have used the 12-35 a few times and the 35-100 only once.

They are both in PRISTINE, LIKE NEW, PERFECT condition with original boxes.

Reason for selling: they just don't fit my shooting style. I am not a pro and I travel a lot. I am going to buy the new 14-140 3.5 as soon as I can get it.

I am asking $2350.00 for the two lenses with shipping in the continental US. I will only sell in the Continental US and I will only accept Paypal payment. I will show the lenses to interested buyers via skype.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS or UPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> No Shipping Fee
    </br>Handling time</br> Same Day
    </br>References</br> WIll Supply On Request
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Mr Hahn

Mr Hahn Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0

Jul 9, 2010
    SLC, Utah
    Nate
    Where are you located? Do you have references with no history here? I was already shopping for a 12-35mm, I might be interested in this package if you're open to offers.

3. larrys

larrys Guest

0   0   0

I am in Florida. I am a senior member over at DVX User where I have sold equipment before. You can see my post here:

FOR SALE 2 Beautiful Panasonic Lenses: 12-35 and 35-100

I will supply business references if we agree on terms.

I am open to an offer but as the two lenses are basically new, I have all ready reduced the price by around $190.00. Let me know what your offer would be.

4. larrys

larrys Guest

0   0   0

I am not sure what kind of trick this is, and what your intention might be to post such an outlandish claim. I have never posted anything of the sort. This is my first time posting on this forum and this is totally bizarre. Would you show the link to where you saw that information. i would like to see why you would think it is connected to me.

I do remember that issue that was posted by others but in fact, when I tested my lens I posted that there was no problem whatsoever with my lens. Very odd that you would accuse me.

5. Mr Hahn

Mr Hahn Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0

Jul 9, 2010
    SLC, Utah
    Nate
    Nevermind that was on DVX User link you gave, and it came up when I clicked on your post history. Apparently it wasn't you though.