1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic 100-300mm | Location: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by lawa222, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lawa222

lawa222 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0

Mar 3, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling</br> Panasonic 100-300mm
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Looking for a Panasonic 100-300mm. Condition isn't really important to me. There's very few on eBay, so I figured I'd give here a look.

Listening to offers.
    </br>Offering</br> N/A
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. RDKit

RDKit Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

panasonic 100-300

I'm selling my 2 year old Panasonic 100-300mm. Got it for shooting soccer pictures of my son, and then he stopped playing soccer before that season started.

Lens is like new in box with front & back caps, lens shade, pouch, and manual. The lens has never even been used outside. I've used it 3 times to take pictures of a great horned owl & red-tailed hawk that sometimes perches in our back yard.

I'm going to sell it for $420 paypal (I'll cover the fees); price includes priority mail shipping.

Let me know if you're interested & I can send you some photos of it if you'd like. I'm going to list it here and eBay this weekend.

References
    eBay - viesbuys

I also bought & sold a few things here a couple years back

Thanks for your interest, Randy (RDKit)

3. RDKit

RDKit Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Mine's no longer available

Sold mine last night to forum member Captmatt.

Best of luck finding a 100-300, Randy (RDKit)

4. lawa222

lawa222 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0

Mar 3, 2013
    Still looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.