Showcase Panasonic 100-300mm f/4-5.6 (mk I)

rpatodia

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Ramesh
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

rpatodia

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Ramesh

Aushiker

Super Moderator
Real Name
Andrew

YUAN WANG 6 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

YUAN WANG 6 (IMO: 9439527) is a Research Vessel registered and sailing under the flag of China. Her gross tonnage is 22686 and deadweight is 11000. YUAN WANG 6 was built in 2008 by JIANGNAN SHIPYARD GROUP. YUAN WANG 6 length overall (LOA) is 222 m, beam is 26 m and maximum draught is 8 m. The ship is operated by CHINA SATELLITE LAUNCH.

I photographed the YUAN WANG 6 alongside her berth at Fremantle Port on August 19, 2016.

Aushiker

Super Moderator
Real Name
Andrew

YM Keelung with friends by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

YM KEELUNG (IMO: 9450595) is a Container Ship registered and sailing under the flag of Hong Kong. Her gross tonnage is 40030 and deadweight is 50500. YM KEELUNG was built in 2009 by SAMSUNG SHIPBUILDING & HEAVY INDUSTRIES. YM KEELUNG length overall (LOA) is 260 m, beam is 32.25 m and maximum draught is 12.6 m. Her container capacity is 4253 TEU. The ship is operated by YANG MING MARINE TRANSPORT.

As of April 1, 2019, she is now known as a Synergy Keelung.

I photographed the YM KEELUNG on her approach to berth at Fremantle Port on August 20, 2016. She was assisted by the Svitzer Eagle and Svitzer Falcon.

Aushiker

Super Moderator
Real Name
Andrew

YM KEELUNG {B&W} by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

YM KEELUNG (IMO: 9450595) is a Container Ship registered and sailing under the flag of Hong Kong. Her gross tonnage is 40030 and deadweight is 50500. YM KEELUNG was built in 2009 by SAMSUNG SHIPBUILDING & HEAVY INDUSTRIES. YM KEELUNG length overall (LOA) is 260 m, beam is 32.25 m and maximum draught is 12.6 m. Her container capacity is 4253 TEU. The ship is operated by YANG MING MARINE TRANSPORT.

I photographed the YM KEELUNG on her approach to berth at Fremantle Port on August 20, 2016. She was assisted by the Svitzer Eagle and Svitzer Falcon.

Aushiker

Super Moderator
Real Name
Andrew
The chase is on - YM Keelung by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

I photographed the YM KEELUNG on her approach to berth at Fremantle Port on August 20, 2016. She was assisted Svitzer Eagle and Svitzer Falcon.

T N Args

Agent Photocateur
Real Name
call me Arg
I used the 100-300 at 100mm and f/4 to get this photo, last week, of a 110 year old hand-painted pressure gauge, found on board a wooden-hulled paddle river steamboat that was slapping its way down the river at half speed.

PA064366.jpg

E-M5 II
cheers

Last edited:

Davo

New to Mu-43

I enjoy using this lens when I can afford the weight/space.

Cheers,

Dave

rmcnelly

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Crab Spider sitting in an Azalea
GX8 w/P100-300mm and Raynox DCR-150, focus stack of several images for more depth of field.

Crab Spider in an Azalea by Rick McNelly, on Flickr

Single shot:

Crab Spider in an Azalea by Rick McNelly, on Flickr

Aushiker

Super Moderator
Real Name
Andrew

Glorious Starlight by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

The Glorious Starlight [IMO 9615028/MMSI 373169000] built in 2012 is a handy-sized bulk carrier with a 17,019 gross tonnage capacity. She is Panamanian flagged, but managed out Singapore by PCL Shipping Pte Ltd and hence is part of the Pacific Carriers fleet. Her beneficial owner is World Marine Co Ltd of Japan.

I photographed the Glorious Starlight departing from the No. 4 Kwinana Bulk Berth on January 7, 2015. Her next port of call was reported in the Fremantle Ports Voyager Port Management System as Kwinana, which didn’t quite make sense as she was leaving a berth within the port. Marine Traffic tracking suggests she was heading to the South Australia port at Thevenard.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom