• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic 100-300 II lens. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for gnb40 (18)

gnb40

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Gary
User name: gnb40

Items to sell/buy/trade: Panasonic Leica 12-60 lens, Panasonic 100-300 lens

Prices: Panasonic Leica 12-60 lens - $465.00 includes shipping to CONUS - Sold
Panasonic 100-300 II lens - $375.00 includes shipping to CONUS

Ships to: US

Description: I bought a 100-400 and decided to sell the 100-300 and the 12-60 to pay it off. The 12-60 lens is like new and comes with hood, pouch, instructions, and box. Very little use.

The 100-300 is in excellent condition, no marks or scratches. Comes with hood, pouch, instructions, and box.

If you like to see more detailed pics, PM or email me your email address and I'll send you some.

Images for this listing: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS Priority for the 12-60, UPS for the 100-300.

Shipping charge: included in the price

Handling time: ship next business day

References: References are gnb40 (FM) and GNB436 (eBay)

Additional comments: Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• P1010299.jpeg
    P1010299.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 189
  • P1010301.jpeg
    P1010301.jpeg
    132.9 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:

davidzvi

Real Name
David
Just for confirmation:

The version I is two tone, has bright white and gold(ish) lettering. The OIS on/off switch also indicates that it's MEGA OIS. There are also markings around the from lens element in red noting it's MEGA OIS.

The version II is all black and has gray/silver lettering. The OIS on/off switch also indicates that it's Power OIS. The marking around the front lens element are in the gray/silver and note Power OIS.

Latest threads

Top Bottom