Panasonic 1.7/20mm in UK for £249 +£3 postage

sphexx

Mu-43 Regular
I got it for £239 inc postage from
Panasonic 20mm F1.7 LUMIX G Micro Four Thirds Lens (UNBOXED) - Slr Lens from RGB Photo UK

but I see they are asking £249 now and out of stock. When I wanted it, it was also out of stock but I gave my details for an email notification and got an email about a week later. I bought immediately and they went out of stock again.
They say "MAY BE SPLIT FROM A KIT. To get our great price on this lens, we sometimes need to take it from Panasonic G2 twin kits, and sell seperatly. The Lens is not boxed, but comes with the case and caps. Fully Guaranteed by us and Panasonic UK."

I don't know where in the NE you are but their store is in Middlesborough :)

dko22

Mu-43 Regular
I paid £220 last summer (unboxed) so it looks like prices are actually going up then? Not good news --unless of course I want to sell mine for the 25mm f1.4 but much depends on price, weight, IQ etc.

David

flikmy

Mu-43 Regular
Sorry Brianetta. I do feel your pain to hear that newly bought gear has gone down in price.

David, I think the 20mm has been going up in price based on camerapricebuster (possibly because of the VAT as some merchants take the opportunity to increase prices)

I think the lens from Harrison Camera is a boxed version so it might have a higher value resale and also have a pouch for the lens? I'm assuming here as it doesn't say that the lens is un-boxed on their website.

Latest threads

Top Bottom