[EXPIRED] PanaLeica 25mm f/1.4 & Panasonic 14-45 f/3.5-5.6, Billingham Bag. Must sell ASAP!

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Chuck A, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Chuck A

Chuck A New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dec 15, 2009
    Due to a job loss I need to sell these lenses. Must Sell ASAP!!

1) (Sold) Selling a Panasonic/Leica 25mm 1.4 in m4/3 mount. Comes with box, hood, caps & pouch. Lens is in like new condition. Only used a few times. Selling for $550 Paypal gift shipped or add 3% for regular Paypal. Sorry, I only ship within the Continental US.

2) (Sold) Selling a Panasonic 14-45mm 3.5-5.6 in m4/3 mount. The original that came with the G1. Sharp and clean. Comes with hood & caps. Lens is in beautiful condition. Hard to tell from new. Selling for $220 Paypal gift shipped or add 3% for regular Paypal. Sorry, I only ship within the Continental US.

3) Selling a Billingham Combination bag for Leica. Missing the neck pad, but you can find them on eBay. Comes with 2 of the side pockets. In great condition. No tears or scuff marks. Bag sells new for $265 and the side packs are about $45 each. Selling the kit for $235 Paypal gift shipped or add 3% for regular Paypal. Sorry, I only ship within the Continental US.

You can PM me or contact me at candrask@comcast.net or call 814-441-8031.

Like I said, I must sell these ASAP so I am giving you folks first crack. First time selling here but I have a 100% feedback on eBay under candrask and have great feedback at The Rangefinder Forum under Charles Andrasko.

Thanks for looking,
    Chuck

Attached Files:

2. allenrowand

allenrowand Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Apr 10, 2012
    Portland, OR
    Allen Rowand
    I bought the PL25 from Chuck on Wednesday and received it today. Now I just need a camera to use it on!

Nice guy, easy to deal with- don't hesitate to pick up the bag or lens from him if you're thinking about it.