1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] PanaLeica 25mm f/1.4 & Panasonic 14-45 f/3.5-5.6, Billingham Bag. Must sell ASAP!

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Chuck A, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Chuck A

Chuck A New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dec 15, 2009
    Due to a job loss I need to sell these lenses. Must Sell ASAP!!

1) (Sold) Selling a Panasonic/Leica 25mm 1.4 in m4/3 mount. Comes with box, hood, caps & pouch. Lens is in like new condition. Only used a few times. Selling for $550 Paypal gift shipped or add 3% for regular Paypal. Sorry, I only ship within the Continental US.

2) (Sold) Selling a Panasonic 14-45mm 3.5-5.6 in m4/3 mount. The original that came with the G1. Sharp and clean. Comes with hood & caps. Lens is in beautiful condition. Hard to tell from new. Selling for $220 Paypal gift shipped or add 3% for regular Paypal. Sorry, I only ship within the Continental US.

3) Selling a Billingham Combination bag for Leica. Missing the neck pad, but you can find them on eBay. Comes with 2 of the side pockets. In great condition. No tears or scuff marks. Bag sells new for $265 and the side packs are about $45 each. Selling the kit for $235 Paypal gift shipped or add 3% for regular Paypal. Sorry, I only ship within the Continental US.

You can PM me or contact me at candrask@comcast.net or call 814-441-8031.

Like I said, I must sell these ASAP so I am giving you folks first crack. First time selling here but I have a 100% feedback on eBay under candrask and have great feedback at The Rangefinder Forum under Charles Andrasko.

Thanks for looking,
    Chuck

Attached Files:

2. allenrowand

allenrowand Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Apr 10, 2012
    Portland, OR
    Allen Rowand
    I bought the PL25 from Chuck on Wednesday and received it today. Now I just need a camera to use it on!

Nice guy, easy to deal with- don't hesitate to pick up the bag or lens from him if you're thinking about it.