• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Pana G9, Pana G85, Oly EM1 MK2, Pana 35-100mm V2, Laowa 7.5, Oly 75mm, Pana 12-60mm. Ships: US

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
User name: whodunit

Items to sell/buy/trade: Pana G9, Pana G85, Oly EM1 MK2, Pana 35-100 V2, Laowa 7.5, Oly 75, Pana 12-60

Prices: To make things easy, price INCLUDES Paypal and shipping. Reasonable offers below asking price will be considered. Also, choose a FREE ACCESSORY from the list below with purchase.

Panasonic G9 - $775 SOLD
Panasonic G85 (with extras) - $150 (see note bolow) SOLD
Olympus OM-D EM-1 Mark II - $725 SOLD
Panasonic 12-60mm f3.5-5.6 - $150 SOLD
Panasonic 12-35mm f2.8 II - $500 SOLD
Panasonic 35-100mm f2.8 II - $675 SOLD
Olympus 40-150mm f2.8 PRO - $775 SOLD
Olympus MC-14 1.4x Teleconverter - $150 SOLD
Olympus 75mm f1.8 - $425 SOLD
Laowa 7.5mm f2.0 - $425
Olympus 25mm f1.8 - $125 SOLD
Panasonic 12-32mm - $125

Ships to: US

Description: No problems with any of the equipment (except as noted for the G85) just needing to consolidate gear that isn't getting used enough.

* Panasonic G9 - Excellent condition. Purchased brand new last year. Shutter count is around 9k. Comes with all original packaging and items as well as two aftermarket batteries and car charger.

* Panasonic G85 - Purchased used from someone who mostly used it for video. Comes only with 2 batteries, charger, and AC converter. Shutter count is around 4k. Just noticed the G85 has a spot on the sensor which I can't clean. It is visible in both photos and video. Send me a message and I will show you pictures. Could be a great camera for a kid learning the ropes.

* Olympus OM-D EM-1 MKII - Purchased last spring from an MU43 regular. Bottom is scuffed and shutter was replaced due to it sticking. New shutter count is less than 4k. Otherwise it is an excellent camera. Comes with 3 total batteries, box and all original accessories.

* Panasonic 12-60mm f3.5-5.6 - No box or hood, just the end caps.

* Panasonic 12-35mm f2.8 II - Includes box, hood, end caps and bag.

* Panasonic 35-100mm f2.8 II - Includes box, hood, end caps and bag.

* Olympus 40-150mm f2.8 PRO - Includes box, tripod collar, hood, end caps.

* Olympus MC-14 1.4x Teleconverter - Works with the 40-150mm to give a range of 60-210mm.

* Olympus 75mm f1.8 - Silver version, no box or hood, just the end caps.

* Laowa 7.5mm f2.0 - This is the drone version which is lighter.

* Olympus 25 f1.8 - Scuff on the hood and several small ones on the barrel but otherwise in very good condition. Comes with end caps, hood and box, but NO decoration ring.

* Panasonic 12-32mm f3.5-5.6 - Super small and light zoom lens with great picture quality. The housing did come loose (typical for this lens) which I fixed with double-sided tape. No problems since.

* FREE ACCESSORY WITH PURCHASE *
Clearing out a bunch of small stuff I just don't use anymore so every purchase can select an item from the list.
- Fotodiox M42 adapter CLAIMED
- Fotodiox Nikon G adapter
- Kenko extention tubes (10mm and 16mm) CLAIMED
- Godox X1 T Trigger CLAIMED
- Olympus MCON P01 Macro Converter
- Olympus MAL-1 Macro Arm Light

Photos taken with equipment can been seen here:

https://flickr.com/photos/tkcent

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Images for this listing: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS, FedEx, UPS

Shipping charge: Shipping included.

Handling time: 1 day

References: FredMiranda: tkcent, eBay: tkcent

Additional comments: Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Edit: Added additional photos, 12-32mm description, list of free accessories, and changed EM1 from 3 extra batteries to 3 total batteries. I think I have another somewhere which I am continuing to look for.

Edit: Added price for 12-32mm and made note about the G85.

Attachments

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Here are some photos of the G85 sensor issue. In the top middle it looks like a dust speck. I cleaned the sensor but to no avail. I purchased the camera from someone else and have barely used it so I didn't notice until taking pictures of other camera equipment.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Lobo

New to Mu-43
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Real Name
Larry Foster
Still interested in Laowa 7.5. Sorry about lens hood and cap comment; was thinking about PL 15mm, the next/last lens the wife will allow this tear.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom