• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Pan-Leica 100-400, 12-60, and 8-18, all excellent. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for rklepper (10)

rklepper

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Robert
User name: rklepper

Items to sell/buy/trade: Pan-Leica 100-400, 12-60, and 8-18, all excellent

Prices: Pan-Leica 100-400 - $950

Pan-Leica 12-60 - $600

Pan-Leica 8-18 -$850

Ships to: US

Description: These lenses are all in extremely good condition, with very low usage. Since I don’t do as much photography and videography as I used to I’m kind of cleaning out some of the things I no longer need. I do except PayPal, but would prefer Venmo because PayPal charges me.

pictures coming soon.

Pan-Leica 100-400 - $950

Pan-Leica 12-60 - $600

Pan-Leica 8-18 -$850

Images for this listing: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method: USPS

Shipping charge: Included

Handling time: 24-48 hours

References: rrklepper or rklepper on the bay, 100% positive.

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes
7B926FF9-1575-480B-A216-379C939FEFD2.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
7B926FF9-1575-480B-A216-379C939FEFD2.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:

camit34

Mu-43 Regular
If you see this and are interested in my offer I sent, please let me know.

Mu-43 Legend
Click on his name, and you can see he hasn't logged in since Oct 4.

PMs are as effective as posting here, and they don't bump a (possibly dead) thread to the top.

Last edited:

camit34

Mu-43 Regular
I just hope everything is OK...!!!

I find it odd that a long time member would post something for sale and then ignore it.

Shows he (I'm assuming) has not logged on since Oct 4.

rklepper

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Robert
Sorry folks I’ve been in and out of the hospital ever since I posted this and in the hospital for the last couple of months constantly. I am still around, I’m still alive, and I plan to update their’s and get back to anybody who feels like they were ignored. Again I’m sorry about that I just didn’t have any choice.

Stanga

Mu-43 All-Pro
Sorry folks I’ve been in and out of the hospital ever since I posted this and in the hospital for the last couple of months constantly. I am still around, I’m still alive, and I plan to update their’s and get back to anybody who feels like they were ignored. Again I’m sorry about that I just didn’t have any choice.
Never mind the gear. I am sure that I speak on behalf of all of us that we hope that you are doing as well as circumstances allow.

Hal Knowles

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Hal
No doubt. Just glad you are alive and feeling well enough to get back into the mu-43 community. Wishing you and yours well.

rklepper

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Robert
Never mind the gear. I am sure that I speak on behalf of all of us that we hope that you are doing as well as circumstances allow.
Thanks and Yes, 4 back surgeries and a complete rebuild on the shoulder. At least the pain is tolerable now without opiates.

Latest threads

Top Bottom