• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Pan 7-14 (with rear filter fix), Oly 75-300 MkI , Pan 35-100 | Location: UK |...

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilnim

Mu-43 Veteran
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Pan 7-14 (with rear filter fix), Oly 75-300 MkI , Pan 35-100

Prices
Panasonic 7-14 - REDUCED PRICE NOW £545
Olympus 75-300 MkI - SELLING ON EBAY
Panasonic 35-100mm f2.8 - SOLD

Ships to
UK

Description
Selling lenses to fund new lens (guess which).

Panasonic 35-100mm f2.8, excellent condition, no marks on lens body, no scratches, no fungus, image quality excellent as expected. Comes with pouch and lens caps.

Panasonic 7-14mm, excellent condition, slight scuff on lens body but no scratches, no fungus, image quality excellent. Has rear gel filter holder fitted as described in one of the threads here to eliminate purple ghosting issue, fitted with a Wratten 2A gel. Will also include the rest of the gel with the lens (bought for £50) for future use. If buyer prefers, I can remove the filter holder and send without, as original. The fix works brilliantly though without any detriment to the image quality. Would be open to a trade for an Olympus 9-18mm plus £280 here...

Olympus 75-300mm MkI, excellent condition all round. Use only a few times. Comes with lens caps.

Apologies for the pictures - I don't really get the insertion procedure here...

I'll post within the UK only, by Royal Mail insured, and will aim to dispatch within 48hrs payment receipt.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
  • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
Shipping method
Royal Mail insured

Shipping charge
£10

Handling time
2 days hopefully

References
Ebay: evilnim

Additional comments
  • Open to trade offers
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

evilnim

Mu-43 Veteran
Further price drops. Last day today before going on eBay this evening. Some pictures of the effect that the Panasonic rear filter with Wratten gel has on the dreaded purple flare problem when I first fixed it...

Before

After

Sent from my iPhone using Mu-43 mobile app

evilnim

Mu-43 Veteran
Willing to sell Panny 7-14mm with or without rear filter for £525 inclusive of PayPal fees, plus £8.45 postage. Can post tomorrow or Saturday by RM next day.

Would consider part trade for Oly 9-18 plus £200 or Samyang 7.5mm FE plus £400.

Willing to listen to offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Mu-43 mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom