1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Pan 35-100 (found Oly 17mm 1.8) | Location: USA, MA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by davidzvi, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidzvi

davidzvi Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Aug 12, 2012
    Outside Boston MA
    David
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Want to Buy
    Pan 35-100 (found 17mm 1.8)

Description
    Prefer Box and original packaging.

Not interested in the silver 17mm.

Offering
    -

References
    davidzvi most places and dsliber23 on eBay

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. ijm5012

ijm5012 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Oct 2, 2013
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Ian
    Haha, I was just recently looking for the same two lenses (still am looking for a black 17 1.8, but not in a big hurry, and they're easier to come by than 35-100's are).

I know that there is a guy selling a 35-100 over on FM (at least he was a couple days ago). He had the lens listed at $1150, but I pm'd him asking if the price was firm or if he was willing to accept offers, and he said that the would entertain offers. I never got around to sending him an offer, since I bought a lens from a different seller earlier that same day, but it's worth a shot.

I'd head over to the FM sale forums, and just do a key word search for "Panasonic", and start scanning the pages. Hopefully he still has it for sale.

EDIT: Here's a link to the guy selling his 35-100

3. davidzvi

davidzvi Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Aug 12, 2012
    Outside Boston MA
    David
    I PM'd him over on eBay to check his reference and have not heard back. Just tried through FM.

Also looking at the international sellers. I could get one from them and a square trade warranty for less than many sell it for here.

4. ijm5012

ijm5012 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Oct 2, 2013
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Ian
    I PM'd him on the FM forums, and heard back from him within 24 hours. Like I said, he told me he was willing to come down in price, and asked what I was offering, but by that point I had already purchased a lens from another seller. I'm just very leary of buying something that expensive from overseas. If something is wrong with the lens in terms of decentering, it's much more expensive to ship the item back to get your refund.

Either way, I hope you get a good deal on the lens, and can find one here quickly. It seems that you don't see too many of these right now, maybe because it's summer-time and people are using them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.