Packing for a trip, 2 bodies, 2 lenses, 1 bag: caselogic tbc-305

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by pcnyc, Dec 9, 2011.

1. pcnyc

pcnyc Mu-43 Regular

Sep 15, 2010
    Thought I'd share my packing experience. I mentioned this bag a while back:

https://www.mu-43.com/f35/what-do-you-travel-how-do-you-carry-8987/index4.html#post79388

I am just in the process of packing for a upcoming trip to FL, and since I have irrationally decided to bring both of my bodies, e-pm1 w/25mm and gf2 with 14-45mm, I thought maybe I need to get a bigger bag.

Nope! Everything fits!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

it would be great if the divider is not a fixed l-shape type, but a removable type, since the extra padding (next to e-pm1 LCD) means I had to kinda squeeze the e-pm1+25mm in (much better fit if I ditch the filter). Other than that, I feel pretty good about this arrangement. I am throwing the whole thing into a backpack or a messenger if I am going on a day trip; for shorter trips I will just attach a strap to it and carry by itself.

in case you are wondering, this is how I would do it if I am only to carry one body:

[​IMG]

25mm and 14-45mm are very similar in dimension, so it would be the same if it's the 14-45 mounted instead of the 25mm.

Thanks for reading. Staples carry this in their stores so you can go see it in person, you can also find out more about the tbc-305 here:

Case Logic Camcorder Case > Camcorder Cases > Case Logic