1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

P45-175 deal at Amazon $282.94

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by frank2, Aug 29, 2012.

1. frank2

frank2 Mu-43 Regular

Jul 29, 2011
    Columbus, Ohio
  2. LeeOsenton

LeeOsenton Mu-43 Button Clicker

Jun 25, 2010
    Hayes, Virginia, U.S.A.
    Lee Osenton
    I got one at the same price a few weeks ago. First copy arrived with shipping damage. I took a few shots with it and it had the double image problem on my G3 (in addition to the cracked element). The replacement finally arrived and has been perfect on both G3 and E-P3. The lens is really sharp and a pleasure to work with. I got my 14-42mm X from Amazon and it has been equally great on both bodies.

Highly recommend trying these out, but only new from a retailer like Amazon that will replace a problem lens.

Lee

3. Art

Art Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 13, 2011
    San Francisco, CA
    Fantastic lens, very sharp with prime quality colors and contrast. Head and shoulders above Oly 40-150 but quite a bit more expensive. Works great with E-PM1

4. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Definitely a nice price. :biggrin:

5. timbuktwo

timbuktwo Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 27, 2012
    Hmm. The price is already up at 310. Used for 250. Would you go for it? I was going to go for the 20 1.7 for my first lens choice. But this could be interesting along with somethink like the pentax 25 1.4 for virtually the same price as the panny. Decisiond decisions.

6. LeeOsenton

LeeOsenton Mu-43 Button Clicker

Jun 25, 2010
    Hayes, Virginia, U.S.A.
    Lee Osenton
    Be very careful with used copies of this lens; there are problems out there and Panasonic is still denying an issue exists. The good copies are very good (and so small) that for me it was worth the trouble. Keep watching the prices, they will dip below $300.

Lee

• Like Like x 1
  7. timbuktwo

timbuktwo Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 27, 2012