Oz3D from Melbourne Australia

oz3d

Mu-43 Rookie
Asked by BBW to introduce myself, here is part of my first post to my blog.

I collect ViewMaster, SightSeer and PhotoScope 3D reels and other Stereo items.

For some years I used a Jules Richard Verascope F40 35mm camera with modified lenses and Sawyers ViewMaster cameras and cutters for personal ViewMaster reels.

Then I moved to digital - Canon G2, then 300D and now to the Olympus E-PL1 with 14-42 and Konica Hexanon 57mm f1.4 (great lens).

I still do the occasional 3D shots using the Oly and I have posted an example firstly in anaglyph for red blue glasses and then in colour for cross eye viewing on my blog.

But I still collect ViewMaster, SightSeer and PhotoScope 3D reels and other Stereo items. :wink:

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Welcome to the forum! hope you'll make yourself at home :friends:

Cheers

Brian

cosinaphile

Mu-43 All-Pro
the 57 is a 1.2 or is it a typo and were you referring to the 50 1.4 , but it does not matter i have both lenses and both are incredible , i love hexanon lenses

wish i had a hexanon rangefinder lens ................too too expensive!!

oz3d

Mu-43 Rookie
the 57 is a 1.2 or is it a typo and were you referring to the 50 1.4 , but it does not matter i have both lenses and both are incredible , i love hexanon lenses

wish i had a hexanon rangefinder lens ................too too expensive!!

I am not really familiar with legacy lenses but mine has "Konica Hexanon AR 57mm F1.4" written on it, so I thought it was a 57mm lens.

Let me know what you think.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom