1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

OV2

Discussion in 'Image Processing' started by slothead, Jan 27, 2013.

1. slothead

slothead Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 14, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    I am completely unfamiliar with Olympus Viewer 2. I would be interested in seeing a tutorial on it, or some good arguments for not using it.

Up until now I have used PS/CS6 (with ACR for raw conversion). Sometimes for specific tasks on JPGs, I use Nikon Capture NX2 only because I became very familiar with it using my Nikon stuff.

2. Ranger Rick

Ranger Rick Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 11, 2009
    Tempe, AZ
    Rick
    Just came across this:

http://robknightphotography.com/olympus-viewer-2-batch-processing-workflow/

He has another post re. OV2 in general. Had never considered using it, but will check it out. I know Nikon Capture NX2 is often said best at processing NEF files (tho clunky).

• Like Like x 1
  3. slothead

slothead Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 14, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    I watched this one before asking about a general tutorial, and there were some questions I had on general operations. I will search Rob's resources to see if I can find the one you are referring to.

Thanks,

4. slothead

slothead Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 14, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    It appears that this issue is related to PS CS6. Message emptied.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.