Outdoor Photographer Magazine for $4.99 / Year

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Amin Sabet, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Through Tanga:

Outdoor Photographer Magazine Subscription Deal - Tanga

$4.99/yr for up to 3 years with code "PHOTO"

(Retail price is $39.99/year and usual Tanga deal prior to coupon code is $19.99/year)

Note: Expect 10-14 weeks before your first issue will arrive.

I did the Pop Photo deal through Tanga (discussed here) and recently got my first issue. Seems like a complete legit site and deal :2thumbs:.

7697788130_c64cfac8f9_o.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. meyerweb

meyerweb Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Not sure Pop Photo is even worth $5 a year any more. But OP is. Thanks!

3. emirabal

emirabal Mu-43 Regular

Pop Photo & Outdoor photo

I love the pop photo i have been getting as of late, i figure for the price of a few sandwiches, ill try it for two years, threw in rolling stone for an extra milkshake.

I read pop photo front to back, im hoping i get the same effect from out photo.

4. meyerweb

meyerweb Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Yeah, but that only takes about 10 minutes if you ignore the ads. :rofl:

• Like Like x 1
  5. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Great deal, glad to pick up this subscription again for 3 years at that price!

6. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    I haven't read it very much, but I went for 3 years as well. Hard to lose with that price. I'm not sure when the deal will be over or how long the coupon code will last.

7. JudyM

JudyM Mu-43 All-Pro

May 5, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Thanks Amin! I used to subscribe to OP and enjoyed it. I just picked it up again through Tanga with the PHOTO code, and it did come out as $14.97.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Pennington

Pennington Mu-43 Regular

I've used Tanga for 2 years now; first year just for Outdoor Photo, then when I renewed this year I got several years of both Outdoor Photo and Pop Photo for something like $25. So the deals seem to change, but the site is legit.

I personally don't think either magazine is good enough to be worth the cover price, but at this level if discount, it's okay :smile:

9. LisaO

LisaO Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 18, 2010
    New York Metro Area
    Lisa
    Good deal, I just subscribed. Thanks Amin! I've gotten the print version before and have been getting the digital version this year but 3 years for $14.97 is too good to ignore as the digital sub is about $15 a year.

10. NaturalWoman

NaturalWoman Mu-43 Regular

Sep 8, 2011
    new jersey
    Valerie
    excellent deal. i was just looking into a subscription with OP. i don't like POPpho anymore. no meat. thanks!

11. Roger

Roger Mu-43 Regular

Jul 2, 2011
    Western PA
    Thanks Amin. I've been getting the magazine for a little over a year now and like it. Good info on picture taking technique. I hope they'll tack these three years on the end of my current subscription.

12. mikepadua

mikepadua New to Mu-43

Aug 2, 2012
    California
    Mike Padua
    What a great deal, and an interesting new site which I've never heard of. I just placed a subscription order on a whim. I honestly don't read OP...but at this price, I do now!

There's something about having a magazine in your hands...

13. foxtail1

foxtail1 Science geek & photo nut Subscribing Member

Dec 30, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Kristi
    I just got my first issue of Outdoor Photographer, so it took less than a month from order to delivery.

14. byron2112

byron2112 Mu-43 Regular

May 22, 2011
    I just got my first issue a couplea days ago, October edition, and today I got the September edition... which is a plus because I wanted to read about teleconverters. :biggrin:

15. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    I actually get OP on my Motorola Xoom tablet with the Zinio app. I don't mind reading it this way at all, but I'm a gadget geek (I bought the original nook when it first came out. :rolleyes: )

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.