Outdoor Photographer Magazine for $4.99 / Year

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Amin Sabet, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Through Tanga:

Outdoor Photographer Magazine Subscription Deal - Tanga

$4.99/yr for up to 3 years with code "PHOTO"

(Retail price is $39.99/year and usual Tanga deal prior to coupon code is $19.99/year)

Note: Expect 10-14 weeks before your first issue will arrive.

I did the Pop Photo deal through Tanga (discussed here) and recently got my first issue. Seems like a complete legit site and deal :2thumbs:.

• Like Like x 2
  2. meyerweb

meyerweb Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Sep 5, 2011
    Not sure Pop Photo is even worth $5 a year any more. But OP is. Thanks!
  3. emirabal

emirabal Mu-43 Regular

Pop Photo & Outdoor photo

I love the pop photo i have been getting as of late, i figure for the price of a few sandwiches, ill try it for two years, threw in rolling stone for an extra milkshake.

I read pop photo front to back, im hoping i get the same effect from out photo.
  4. meyerweb

meyerweb Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Sep 5, 2011
    Yeah, but that only takes about 10 minutes if you ignore the ads. :rofl:
    • Like Like x 1
  5. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    Great deal, glad to pick up this subscription again for 3 years at that price!
  6. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    I haven't read it very much, but I went for 3 years as well. Hard to lose with that price. I'm not sure when the deal will be over or how long the coupon code will last.
  7. JudyM

JudyM Mu-43 All-Pro

May 5, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Thanks Amin! I used to subscribe to OP and enjoyed it. I just picked it up again through Tanga with the PHOTO code, and it did come out as $14.97.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Pennington

Pennington Mu-43 Regular

I've used Tanga for 2 years now; first year just for Outdoor Photo, then when I renewed this year I got several years of both Outdoor Photo and Pop Photo for something like $25. So the deals seem to change, but the site is legit.

I personally don't think either magazine is good enough to be worth the cover price, but at this level if discount, it's okay :smile:
  9. LisaO

LisaO Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 18, 2010
    New York Metro Area
    Good deal, I just subscribed. Thanks Amin! I've gotten the print version before and have been getting the digital version this year but 3 years for $14.97 is too good to ignore as the digital sub is about $15 a year.
  10. NaturalWoman

NaturalWoman Mu-43 Regular

Sep 8, 2011
    new jersey
    excellent deal. i was just looking into a subscription with OP. i don't like POPpho anymore. no meat. thanks!
  11. Roger

Roger Mu-43 Regular

Jul 2, 2011
    Western PA
    Thanks Amin. I've been getting the magazine for a little over a year now and like it. Good info on picture taking technique. I hope they'll tack these three years on the end of my current subscription.
  12. mikepadua

mikepadua New to Mu-43

Aug 2, 2012
    Mike Padua
    What a great deal, and an interesting new site which I've never heard of. I just placed a subscription order on a whim. I honestly don't read OP...but at this price, I do now!

There's something about having a magazine in your hands...
  13. foxtail1

foxtail1 Science geek & photo nut

Dec 30, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    I just got my first issue of Outdoor Photographer, so it took less than a month from order to delivery.
  14. byron2112

byron2112 Mu-43 Regular

May 22, 2011
    I just got my first issue a couplea days ago, October edition, and today I got the September edition... which is a plus because I wanted to read about teleconverters. :biggrin:
  15. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    I actually get OP on my Motorola Xoom tablet with the Zinio app. I don't mind reading it this way at all, but I'm a gadget geek (I bought the original nook when it first came out. :rolleyes:)