1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Original Konica AR 40mm f/1.8 Black Square Metal Hood

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Jorge Ledesma, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Jorge Ledesma

Jorge Ledesma Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 94.4%
    18   1   0

Aug 27, 2011
    Miami
    Hello guys,

I have an original Konica black square metal hood that fits perfectly either on the Konica AR 40mm f/1.8 or the Konica 28mm f/3.5. The condition of the metal hood is near mint and it comes in a case. I particularly like the case because its made of some leatherette kind off material and it has a slot in the back which threads easily into most gear bags.

I use two bags from Lowepro currently, specifically the Photo Runner 100 and the Lowepro Courier 80, and the hood case threads perfectly snug into both of these. This is a plus in my opinion, just because you don't have clutter your bag's main compartment to carry the case along. Anyway, I thought I mention that as some may like knowing these little details.

So to conclude, a near mint black square metal hood that will fit both the aforementioned lenses. By the way, this hood is fully 100% black, some other similar Konica hoods have a metal rim which is not colored black but silver, not this one.

I'll let it go very cheap as I no longer use these lenses. I'll ship to CONUS and you can mark the paypal transaction as a gift please, shipping is free. I liked the look of the lens very much when I had the 40mm f/1.8 and it might make a nice addition to someone kit. Its boxed and ready to go, just send me a DM to arrange the purchase, its $35. <strike>If you'd like to see how it looks on a black EPL2 then check out my gear url over at my blog</strike>.

I'll save you the trip, what's a sales offer without an image right, but nonetheless, you're welcome to check out my blog as well.

[​IMG]

As an added bonus, it fits perfectly on the Olympus 17mm f/2.8 pancake as well as I've used this set up on both my GF1 and G1 and like I mentioned the Olympus EPL2.

Cheers,
    JL

2. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    This is a slip-on hood, right (nevermind, I see the screw now so I know that's a yes)? I'm surprised it fits the Konicas as well as the m.Zuiko as the Konicas have a 55mm thread
    size.