[EXPIRED] Original Konica AR 40mm f/1.8 Black Square Metal Hood

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Jorge Ledesma, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Jorge Ledesma

Jorge Ledesma Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 94.4%
    18   1   0

Aug 27, 2011
    Hello guys,

I have an original Konica black square metal hood that fits perfectly either on the Konica AR 40mm f/1.8 or the Konica 28mm f/3.5. The condition of the metal hood is near mint and it comes in a case. I particularly like the case because its made of some leatherette kind off material and it has a slot in the back which threads easily into most gear bags.

I use two bags from Lowepro currently, specifically the Photo Runner 100 and the Lowepro Courier 80, and the hood case threads perfectly snug into both of these. This is a plus in my opinion, just because you don't have clutter your bag's main compartment to carry the case along. Anyway, I thought I mention that as some may like knowing these little details.

So to conclude, a near mint black square metal hood that will fit both the aforementioned lenses. By the way, this hood is fully 100% black, some other similar Konica hoods have a metal rim which is not colored black but silver, not this one.

I'll let it go very cheap as I no longer use these lenses. I'll ship to CONUS and you can mark the paypal transaction as a gift please, shipping is free. I liked the look of the lens very much when I had the 40mm f/1.8 and it might make a nice addition to someone kit. Its boxed and ready to go, just send me a DM to arrange the purchase, its $35. <strike>If you'd like to see how it looks on a black EPL2 then check out my gear url over at my blog</strike>.

I'll save you the trip, what's a sales offer without an image right, but nonetheless, you're welcome to check out my blog as well.

As an added bonus, it fits perfectly on the Olympus 17mm f/2.8 pancake as well as I've used this set up on both my GF1 and G1 and like I mentioned the Olympus EPL2.

2. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    This is a slip-on hood, right (nevermind, I see the screw now so I know that's a yes)? I'm surprised it fits the Konicas as well as the m.Zuiko as the Konicas have a 55mm thread