Optech bino/op strap qd or camstrap qd

Senna

New to Mu-43
Hi

I was looking at getting one of the following straps for olympus omd
Optech straps bino/op strap qd or camstrap qd has anybody had one of the straps long term on on a omd any pics would be great to get idea of size as I can only find larger models many thanks and welcome:
Wanted lightweight compact strap

twokatmew

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Margaret
I have the Bin/Op strap, and though it might do in a pinch on the EM5, I probably wouldn't use it with anything heavier than an EPM2/EPL5. I *do* use the Cam Strap QD on my EM5 and EPM2. I picked up a $15 Crumpler Popular Disgrace neck strap and swapped its mini QD connectors with Op/Tech connectors, so I can easily switch between the camstrap and the Crumpler neck strap very easily without having to have multiple connectors on the camera's lugs.

These are the connectors I installed on my Popular Disgrace (they match the connector on the Cam strap QD):

Mini QD Loops

BTW, the Popular Disgrace is very comfortable, well made and lightweight. Since getting it, I've quit using the Bin/Op strap entirely. (It's probably more appropriate for my LX-5 anyway.) :smile:

tornado

Mu-43 Veteran
I've been using the OP Compact Sling for my OM-D with a variety of lenses inclding the heavy Voigtlander 25mm f0.95. Rides very nicely with this light sling strap. Quick connector is rated to 44 lbs static load.

OP/TECH USA Compact Sling

Senna

New to Mu-43
Many thanks to everyone who has replyed to thread decided to go with shoulder strap thanks again

Latest threads

Top Bottom