One Model One Outfit Many Moods

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by StudioHeraBell, Nov 12, 2010.

• Like Like x 3
  1. BillN

BillN Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    SW France
    what a fabulous image - you have such a unique style

The G1 is not that good! - (but I can hear a voice from afar saying "it's the photographer....................!!!!")

Cheers

2. Bill, I always thought it isn't about the equipment but it is all about the vision. Equipment is just a tool.

Thank you for such compliments.

3. Narnian

Narnian Nobody in particular ...

Aug 6, 2010
    Midlothian, VA
    Richard Elliott
    I always seem to catch you posts at work where the firewall blocks your web site. At last I am at home. ;)

The eyes really grab your attention in photo #4 - I feel like the model is going to devour me.

4. For me most powerful people shots are all about eyes and lips. Expressions can tell a lot without words.

Check out this shot. It was shot with a G1 as well. I had to show him how I want him to scream by doing it myself. Placing all those thumb-tacks was a job, but it was all worthed. He has a condition, he doesn't grow any hair, nada. Perfect subject.

[​IMG]

Today's Blog was shot with a Canon in 2008. It doesn't belong to our group here, but it is worth to go and see. You want scary muscles? hugh....

Have a great week-end.

Cheers,

Hera

5. For me most powerful people shots are all about eyes and lips. Expressions can tell a lot without words.

Check out this shot. It was shot with a G1 as well. I had to show him how I want him to scream by doing it myself. Placing all those thumb-tacks was a job, but it was all worthed. He has a condition, he doesn't grow any hair, nada. Perfect subject.

[​IMG]

Today's Blog was shot with a Canon in 2008. It doesn't belong to our group here, but it is worth to go and see. You want scary muscles? hugh....

Have a great week-end.

Cheers,

Hera