1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

One Model One Outfit Many Moods

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by StudioHeraBell, Nov 12, 2010.

• Like Like x 3
  1. BillN

BillN Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    SW France
    what a fabulous image - you have such a unique style

The G1 is not that good! - (but I can hear a voice from afar saying "it's the photographer....................!!!!")

Cheers

2. Bill, I always thought it isn't about the equipment but it is all about the vision. Equipment is just a tool.

Thank you for such compliments.

3. Narnian

Narnian Nobody in particular ...

Aug 6, 2010
    Midlothian, VA
    Richard Elliott
    I always seem to catch you posts at work where the firewall blocks your web site. At last I am at home. ;)

The eyes really grab your attention in photo #4 - I feel like the model is going to devour me.

4. For me most powerful people shots are all about eyes and lips. Expressions can tell a lot without words.

Check out this shot. It was shot with a G1 as well. I had to show him how I want him to scream by doing it myself. Placing all those thumb-tacks was a job, but it was all worthed. He has a condition, he doesn't grow any hair, nada. Perfect subject.

[​IMG]

Today's Blog was shot with a Canon in 2008. It doesn't belong to our group here, but it is worth to go and see. You want scary muscles? hugh....

Have a great week-end.

Cheers,

Hera

5. For me most powerful people shots are all about eyes and lips. Expressions can tell a lot without words.

Check out this shot. It was shot with a G1 as well. I had to show him how I want him to scream by doing it myself. Placing all those thumb-tacks was a job, but it was all worthed. He has a condition, he doesn't grow any hair, nada. Perfect subject.

[​IMG]

Today's Blog was shot with a Canon in 2008. It doesn't belong to our group here, but it is worth to go and see. You want scary muscles? hugh....

Have a great week-end.

Cheers,

Hera