One Day On earth GH1 + C-mount lens

sebfarges

Mu-43 Rookie
Hello everybody ! Thanks for watching ! :)
[ame="http://vimeo.com/15788913"]One Day On Earth 10/10/10 @ Bordeaux (France) on Vimeo[/ame]

Video created for the project One Day On Earth the 10/10/10
onedayonearth.org
I did the shooting in Bordeaux, France, sunday the 10th of October. This is the end of the week end and I'm bringing back my daughter to her mother.

Panasonic GH1 hacked firmware
C-mount Cosmicar 25mm 1:1.8
720P mode exported in 24P
Edited and color correction on Adobe Premiere
Titles on After Effects
Duration : 3mn09sec
Music (or rather "sound effects":) : me, myself and I

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
I watched this movie late last night and enjoyed it tremendously. Saw it first "across the hall" at Serious Compacts. I'll say no more except to add, your missing something if you don't watch this one.:bravo-009:

Thank you, Seb, and I hope you'll stay involved here and there.

Gwendal

Mu-43 Veteran
Really nice and melancholy - saw you did the color correction in AE, wonder if you'd care to post a few sample shots without the color correction, to see what the lens is like by itself ?

sebfarges

Mu-43 Rookie
another films with the same lens GH1 + Computar 25mm 1:1.8

Really nice and melancholy - saw you did the color correction in AE, wonder if you'd care to post a few sample shots without the color correction, to see what the lens is like by itself ?
Thanks for the comment :)
I did not do the CC on AE, but in Premiere. The titles were made on AE.
Here two movies I've made with this C-mount Computar 25mm 1:1.8 + GH1 :

GH1 1st test with 20$ C-mount Computar TV lens 25mm 1:1.8 on Vimeo
30$ lenses on GH1, hacked or not, that is the question... on Vimeo

Gwendal

Mu-43 Veteran

Jackson Miller

Mu-43 Rookie
If the c-mount lens was wider it would vinette more and eventually turn into a full black area surrounding the circular image correct?

Jamie

Mu-43 Rookie
I loved this movie, thank you for the experience. You should consider entering it into a film festival competition or something it is really that good

sebfarges

Mu-43 Rookie
If the c-mount lens was wider it would vinette more and eventually turn into a full black area surrounding the circular image correct?
You have vignetting on and under 25mm on C-mount. I have a Fujia 35mm 1.7 and it's not vignetting at all

[ame=http://vimeo.com/16400951]gh1 / ZEN / fujia / c-mount / 35mm 1.7 on Vimeo[/ame]

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom