1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

ONA Prince and Brixton

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by trakmasterrs, Dec 15, 2014.

1. trakmasterrs

trakmasterrs Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 18, 2014
    Does anybody own both the ONA Prince and Brixton? I've tried looking for a side by side picture comparison but can't seem to find one. My dilemma is that I think I love the sizing of the Prince, but supposedly it won't fit a 13" Macbook Pro.

I see pictures of the Brixton and it does fit the 13" Macbook Pro however, the bag looks a lot bigger than the prince even though the inner dimensions shows an inch longer?

Ideally I would love to get the Prince but wanted to know if anybody has tried shoving a 13" MBP inside the laptop compartment to see if it does squeeze in?

2. Repp

Repp Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 27, 2011
    Oak Harbor, WA
    the interior of the prince is 12", and the MBP is 12.35"... I'm also curious, as I just upgraded from an 11" mba to a 13" mbp, and in doing so upgraded out of my current bag =[

3. trakmasterrs

trakmasterrs Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 18, 2014
    I gave up on the ideal of this bag and ended up with a handley pro which can fit my 13" mbp on the inside of the bag but outside of the foam insert if that made any sense. it wasn't meant for a laptop but I can shove it in there as long as I am careful not to be rough with my bag.

4. tyrphoto

tyrphoto Mu-43 All-Pro

May 25, 2014
    Seoul | NYC
    ㅇtㅈyㅅr
    I know the Prince will fit the 13" MBA with no problems as does the Hadley Pro. I've even squeezed a Booq Viper sleeve which holds my 13" MBA and iPad inside the bag in the rear section.

5. Repp

Repp Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 27, 2011
    Oak Harbor, WA
    So a 13" Macbook Air will actually fit inside the Prince Street? Thats interesting, the 13" Macbook Pro should as well then, as except for being thicker, it's smaller in width and depth. That could be an interesting bag indeed.

6. dornblaser

dornblaser Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 13, 2012
    Chicago-area
    David Dornblaser
    Are you sure about the Prince holding a 13" MBA, it is my understanding that it can only hold the 11"? I would like to see a Prince holding a 13" MBA/MBP; thank you in advance if you can supply one. The Hadley Pro and the Brixton are, IMHO, more similarly sized. I have been considering the Prince or Berlin for a while but I am unsure of it's holding capacity and the pics I have Googled have not cleared up my questions.

7. tyrphoto

tyrphoto Mu-43 All-Pro

May 25, 2014
    Seoul | NYC
    ㅇtㅈyㅅr
    Ooops. I got my bags mixed up. I meant the Brixton.

8. dornblaser

dornblaser Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 13, 2012
    Chicago-area
    David Dornblaser
    That makes sense. I love the look of the Prince but I am sure that it is big enough.