1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[WTB] Ona Brixton (but possibly other) Laptop / Camera bag | Location: CAN / US

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by number17, Aug 24, 2014.

1. number17

number17 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 19, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Want to Buy
    Ona Brixton (but possibly other) Laptop / Camera bag

Description
    Hi all,

Interested to pickup a used ONA Brixton camera/ laptop bag but possibly open to other ideas. The bag must satisfy the follows:

- Fits a 13" MBP but is ~ 13" - 14" wide.
    - Must not exceed 15" wide ... I'm downsizing from a camera laptop so don't want something that's too big. Brixton is kinda the perfect size for me.
    - Must have removable camera inserts / dividers that can turn my bag into a small briefcase when I'm not carrying the camera around
    - Open to leather or canvas bags

Ideally I want the Ona Brixton but find the price a little too steep, so I'll settle for a used bag in good condition if I Can find one.

I am located in Toronto but will be going to US for a short trip shortly so ship to CAN or US both work for me.

If you have a used one in good condition please PM me!

Thanks in advance!

Offering
    -

References
    -

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.