ON1 on sale for $50

jhawk1000

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Mel
Well, my mentioning this to my wife was the same thing as a go-ahead while I thought it was just a mention so now we not only have the software but I can post on what did I buy today. :)

jhawk1000

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Mel
She is playing with it on her Lenovo Yoga i7 laptop now. I think she likes it. She liked the 5 computers idea.

jhawk1000

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Mel
I just went up and asked her for a review---she is doing tutorials for ON-1 but she likes it better than Luminar. Still to new for a real review.
She is like Mikey in the Life cereal commercial -She likes it! :)

D7k1

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Even though I have PSCC, I have On1, lots of good things. Upgrade it every other year.

jhawk1000

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Mel
I downloaded ON1 onto my computer (1 of 5 allowed) and have been playing with it for a couple of hours. I like what I see so far. My wife downloaded her computer last night and spent all evening watching tutorials on it while I just download and start clicking with lots of cursing. It does a very nice job for what I need which is much less than my wife who is paid to make sure her work looks first class when the client gets it. I will never use some of the things but what I do use, I like using it.

jhawk1000

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Mel
We did the update which immediately gave us the message that we had exceeded limits of download (we hadn't) and then it said we needed to enter our passwords which we did but it would not take them. My wife finally got in touch and we got a message back several hours later that we have to deactivate all accounts and start over. I hope that this does not happen every time there is an upgrade.

Keeth101

Mu-43 All-Pro
We did the update which immediately gave us the message that we had exceeded limits of download (we hadn't) and then it said we needed to enter our passwords which we did but it would not take them. My wife finally got in touch and we got a message back several hours later that we have to deactivate all accounts and start over. I hope that this does not happen every time there is an upgrade.

Capture One does this, it's really annoying. Why can't an update be an update, not a full program replacement with the hassle of having to 'use another life' so to speak. I've had to deactivate Capture One and start over just because I did 'updates'.

Latest threads

Top Bottom