On the Road with Micro Four-Thirds

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by John M Flores, Jan 22, 2012.

1. John M Flores

John M Flores Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jan 7, 2011
    Somerville, NJ
    • Like Like x 13
  2. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Hahaha .....Congrats John..
    So what kind of photographer u r? U should be using PRO equipment for this kind of story John.. FF camera , shallow DOF bla bla ...hhhaahahah .
    and people judge u by ur gear John and not by ur work which is simply wonderful and excellent . By the way how dare u to leave ur pro gear and use MFT? U may be sued by Canon or Nikon for this John..
    Anyway simply stunning and thanks for sharing it . U have proven gear is secondary and its the photographer who is primary ..
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

• Like Like x 1
  3. goldenlight

goldenlight Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 30, 2010
    Essex
    John
    Great article John, I would guess the small size of MFT is a real advantage when travelling by bike. :smile:

4. Gillymaru

Gillymaru Mu-43 Veteran

Great photos and a really good read John. Made me want to get the marinade out and do a few steaks for dinner.

5. Looks great John, and a good read too. I think I would have needed my stomach pumped after eating that much barbeque.

6. Stephen Geis

Stephen Geis Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 13, 2010
    Charlotte, NC
    Nicely done - congratulations on the article and for showing the strengths of m43!

7. John M Flores

John M Flores Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jan 7, 2011
    Somerville, NJ
    Thanks all! For my next trip I may go even smaller and take just three primes - 14mm F2.5, 20mm F1.7, and 45mm F1.8. The only problem is that I've got to find my 14 - it's so small that I've misplaced it!

8. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Great article and excellent images, of course! Congratulations!

9. playak47

playak47 Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 4, 2010
    It takes real skill to take advantage of :43:. Thank You for showing us that it can be done.

10. agwe

agwe Mu-43 Regular

Jul 13, 2011
    Manila, Philippines
    Congratulations John. Great article and great shots!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

11. zpuskas

zpuskas Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 25, 2011
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Real nice article John, congratulations. I also desire a well cooked porker!

12. Biro

Biro Mu-43 All-Pro

May 8, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    Great job, John. As a fellow motorcyclist, I can appreciate the challenge of taking photo gear on the road. BTW, I used to subscribe to RoadRUNNER for a few years. Alas, I finally had to cut back because I couldn't keep up with all the magazines coming in every month.

13. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 9, 2010
    Congrats, that was a fun read...and man am I hungry now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.