1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

On the Road with Micro Four-Thirds

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by John M Flores, Jan 22, 2012.

1. John M Flores

John M Flores Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 7, 2011
    Somerville, NJ
    • Like Like x 13
  2. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Hahaha .....Congrats John..
    So what kind of photographer u r? U should be using PRO equipment for this kind of story John.. FF camera , shallow DOF bla bla ...hhhaahahah .
    and people judge u by ur gear John and not by ur work which is simply wonderful and excellent . By the way how dare u to leave ur pro gear and use MFT? U may be sued by Canon or Nikon for this John..
    Anyway simply stunning and thanks for sharing it . U have proven gear is secondary and its the photographer who is primary ..
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

• Like Like x 1
  3. goldenlight

goldenlight Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 30, 2010
    Essex
    John
    Great article John, I would guess the small size of MFT is a real advantage when travelling by bike. :smile:

4. Gillymaru

Gillymaru Mu-43 Veteran

Great photos and a really good read John. Made me want to get the marinade out and do a few steaks for dinner.

5. Looks great John, and a good read too. I think I would have needed my stomach pumped after eating that much barbeque.

6. Stephen Geis

Stephen Geis Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 13, 2010
    Charlotte, NC
    Nicely done - congratulations on the article and for showing the strengths of m43!

7. John M Flores

John M Flores Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 7, 2011
    Somerville, NJ
    Thanks all! For my next trip I may go even smaller and take just three primes - 14mm F2.5, 20mm F1.7, and 45mm F1.8. The only problem is that I've got to find my 14 - it's so small that I've misplaced it!

8. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Great article and excellent images, of course! Congratulations!

9. playak47

playak47 Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 4, 2010
    It takes real skill to take advantage of :43:. Thank You for showing us that it can be done.

10. agwe

agwe Mu-43 Regular

Jul 13, 2011
    Manila, Philippines
    Congratulations John. Great article and great shots!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

11. zpuskas

zpuskas Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 25, 2011
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Real nice article John, congratulations. I also desire a well cooked porker!

12. Biro

Biro Mu-43 All-Pro

May 8, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    Great job, John. As a fellow motorcyclist, I can appreciate the challenge of taking photo gear on the road. BTW, I used to subscribe to RoadRUNNER for a few years. Alas, I finally had to cut back because I couldn't keep up with all the magazines coming in every month.

13. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 9, 2010
    Congrats, that was a fun read...and man am I hungry now.