On The Colorado Plains

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by Crdome, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Crdome

Crdome Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Sep 11, 2011
    West Central Indiana
    Chrome
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Wow Wow x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Rick Waldroup

Rick Waldroup Mu-43 Veteran

May 28, 2009
    Texas
    Wow, this is great. I, too, would have turned around for this. This is hysterically funny. Scary, too.....:wtf:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  3. Rick Waldroup

May 28, 2009
    Texas
    Well, the heavy hand of moderation seems to have suddenly appeared. Or, maybe the original poster deleted the post himself? Where the hell did the last post go?

4. Brian Beezley

Brian Beezley Mu-43 All-Pro

Not moderation, Rick. I deleted it myself not wanting to steal any thunder from Crdome's amazing images.

Perhaps what we need is a thread devoted to political images. No commentary, soapboxes, or fights. Just images.

Brian

5. Rick Waldroup

May 28, 2009
    Texas
    Brian, that is a great idea. I shoot a lot of political events, protest rallies, etc and it would be nice to post some of those shots. In fact, I attended a Trump rally in Fort Worth, Texas earlier this year, and got some excellent images. Crdome's images made me laugh out loud.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  6. Brian Beezley

Brian Beezley Mu-43 All-Pro

On further reflection, my best guess is that such a thread would quickly degenerate into big fights despite the best intentions. I have a couple interesting comments on Crdome's images that I just can't bring myself to post here. It's not that they are inflammatory, but you know how one thing leads to another.

I'd like to see your images, Rick. Do you have a Flickr account?

Brian

7. Rick Waldroup

May 28, 2009
    Texas
    Click on my signature below. That takes you to my website. Click on, Then, go to Being There, and you will find the Trump images. If you click on The Town Crier, you will find other political shots from past years. If you click on Now, then go to Close Enough, you will find some recent stuff, including some shots from a Bernie Sanders rally held in the Dallas area earlier this year. Thanks for the interest.

8. Crdome

Crdome Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Sep 11, 2011
    West Central Indiana
    Chrome
    Thank you all for your discussion. I had reservations too.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  9. WRay

WRay Mu-43 Veteran

May 23, 2012
    Riverside, California
    Ray
    Chrome, I must say that your photograph was hilarious! Especially since it lacked editorial comment!