On the beach at Aldeburgh

Bluebear

Mu-43 Rookie
One of the first images I took with my E-PL1 (+ 14-42 kit lens) after I got it last April. :

Boat.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Bill Gordon

Mu-43 Top Veteran
One of the first images I took with my E-PL1 (+ 14-42 kit lens) after I got it last April. :

Boat.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Very nice but strange rigging...it is too small for a fishing boat so what is it, and where is it?

pdh

Mu-43 Top Veteran
"too small for a fishing boat" ... I dunno, you North Americans ...

pdh

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Aldburgh is a terrifically photogrenic spot Bluebear ... in fact the whole of the East coast from there up to Lynn is good ... leave the kit lens at 14mm and get some of those fantastic skies ...

Bluebear

Mu-43 Rookie
It IS a fishing boat! I believe it's something like what is called a coble in the part of the country where I was born - Northumberland. Unlike you Americans, we have small fish here in the UK! :wink:

The image was taken at Aldeburgh, Suffolk.

Bill Gordon

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Sorry, NORTH Americans.....:redface:

No, North Americans are aboriginals.....I am Canadian, you know, the second largest country in the world, so they say. Sorry about my remark regarding fishing boats, I just thought that it was much too small. No, your fish aren't smaller...they are fresher....I know I have been there and enjoyed FRESH fish rather than the frozen kind.

pdh

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Just a bit of teasing , Mr. Gordon .... though I was taught that Canada is on the continent of North America, which makes you a North American to me (just as I am a European and an Englishman ... )

Latest threads

Top Bottom