1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

On Assignment with the E-M5

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by gsciorio, Jun 6, 2012.

1. gsciorio

gsciorio Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 29, 2011
    Miami, FL
    Got a new post on my blog about shooting my first assignment with the E-M5. Performed really well. Can't wait until I'm able to show more of what I have been shooting.

What's extra neat about this particular job was that I was able to take everything I needed in one small bag -

[​IMG]

On Assignment with the E-M5 – Miami’s Craft Beer Invasion

I am able to show behind the scenes of my assignments as I shoot them which I post on Instagram. If you're on IG follow me - gsciorio

• Like Like x 1
  2. silversx80

silversx80 Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 27, 2012
    North Carolina
    Very cool, but you left the most important question unanswered. What's the best beer? :wink:

3. gsciorio

gsciorio Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 29, 2011
    Miami, FL
    HA! I had a feeling that was going to be a question. Typically I don't drink on the job but I did enjoy a good beer from Cigar City and Piero gave me a nice lager too. :thumbup:

4. AlanU

AlanU Mu-43 Veteran

May 2, 2012
    excellent work!

• Like Like x 1
  5. dre_tech

dre_tech Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 31, 2012
    Excellent blog post. Do you ever use any light modifiers with the FL-300R? Or do you just bring larger flashguns if you need a modifier?

Of course a softbox with a cold shoe works with flash, but I was wondering about compact options.

6. alans

alans Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 28, 2010
    Thanks for sharing your workflow as always!
    The light in the bar with Arwen looks real nice. What's in the glass looks good too. Should the glass have been topped off or with some head on it?
    Are you also involved with the story and layouts of these features?

7. micz87

micz87 Mu-43 Regular

May 8, 2012
    EU
    Great! Just posted link to my blog:)

8. dre_tech

dre_tech Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 31, 2012
    You may want to check your post on facebook to that DPR forum comparison. It's the Oly 45 vs the Oly 35-100 f/2 (not Panasonic 35-100 f/2.8). That's why the comparison starts at f/2. :wink:

9. Uwharrie

Uwharrie Mu-43 Veteran

May 10, 2012
    North Carolina
    Lynne Ezzell
    Thanks for sharing.