OMDS Europe: Pen E-P7 pre-order promotion

Ghostbuggy

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Phill
The latest promotion run by OM Digital Solutions Europe is not listed on their website, however those who are newsletter subscribers might have already heard about it:
If you pre-order the newest Pen E-P7 through their official online shop, you can use the coupon code olympuspen in order to receive a fitting, M.Zuiko 45mm f1.8 free of charge. The offer is valid for all pre-orders until June 21st. Place the camera (body only or kit) into your basket, go to checkout and enter the code - the lens should now be automatically added with a 100% discount.
So while the camera itself, be it body or the kit with the 14-42mm EZ, doesn't really come at an attractive price tag here in Europe, this promotion can really sweeten the deal if you have use for the light and compact f1.8 portrait lens.

Ghostbuggy

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Phill
It absolutely is a great lens, not only optically, but it is very compact and light, you could even throw it into a pocket and be done with it. One of my minimal kits consists of the Pen-F, 17mm f1.8 and 45mm f1.8. The former is great alrounder lens, the latter offers some light telephoto for some compressed shots - I don't use it as often as my 75mm f1.8 - but that one is quite a bit bigger and heavier.

Sounds like we're pretty similar. I also have, like, and use the 17mm/1.8. I recently added the Laowa 10mm/2 which I'm liking very well so far.

45mm is my highest prime. I have the 40-150mm/4-5.6 that when I go light I carry it, but I haven't used it lately.

Looks like you're pretty happy with the PEN F. I'd really like to get another body but on the fence since my E-M1.2 is so nice and not that heavy.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom