OMD, Studio timelapse.

Chronos

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Chris
Hey folks, i figured i would share this on here.

I moved away from CaNikon to Fuji and Olympus for my timelapse work.

Here is my first attempt at a studio lighting controlled timelapse, I used an Olympus OMD.

If interested check out our facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/ProjectChronos2

Not sure how to embed video on here, anyway, here is a link to the video on Vimeo.

https://vimeo.com/59965950

Chronos

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Chris
Thank you!

It was a combination of my timelapse motion control system and a prototype i am working on for studio timelapse work. For a first effort i am pretty darn pleased. I have a Chia pet on order and plan to try some 2 axis motion next time. :)

Alan_N

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Alan
Great timelapse thanks for sharing, this is one of my "projects" for this year, to try and create a few timelaspe videos, so looking at all the different ones to get ideas and insperation from.

Gusnyc

Mu-43 Veteran
Wow! This is great! Very impressive. It just reminds me of what a long way to go I have...

: )

prspect06

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Daniel
Wow! This is great! Very impressive. It just reminds me of what a long way to go I have...

: )

+1 Same here. I need to learn how to maximize the gear that I have and not always lust for the latest and greatest.

SeanQ

Mu-43 Rookie
Real Name
Sean
Awesome timelapse! Was viewing some of your videos about the Chronos system, man, that looks awesome! Will have to save up some funds for that as I'm definitely inspired by timelapse and it is cool to see the EM-5 is just as capable as the big DSLRs. Thanks for sharing!

justinrphillips

Mu-43 Regular
Chronos awesome to see your work here. I am a pure micro 4/3's user and I have been into Timelapse for a coupe of years, I am familiar with your posts over on timescapes the last couple years, nice to see you are running the OMD-D now. Great seeing you here.

Dramaturg

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Yevgen
So how do you actually do timelapse on OM-D without shooting mechanical shutter every time?

justinrphillips

Mu-43 Regular
There is a port on the side you can hook up an intervelometer. It is the same port you use to hook the camera up to the computer via USB.

Latest threads

Top Bottom