1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED OMD EM5 w/lenses, battery grip, Thinktank Bag | Location: US | Ships: USA/Intl.

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by fstop, Aug 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fstop

fstop New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Mar 4, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Ebay
    Selling</br> OMD EM5 w/lenses, battery grip, Thinktank Bag
    </br>Location</br> US
    </br>Ships to</br> USA/Intl.
    </br>Link to Ebay listing</br> Olympus OM D Em 5 Black Kit w Lens Battery Grip More | eBay

Selling my E-M5, three lenses, a battery grip, two converters and a Thinktank bag. $1500 or best offer. I will take $1300 if you mention this post.

</br>References</br> Ebay: Geneacentric
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. fstop

fstop New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Mar 4, 2013
    I have received several inquiries about the camera. The shutter count is 1195. I have been unable to locate the receipts or warranty cards. The camera and all lenses, etc were purchased in late February though late March. I unfortunately don't have the time to break this kit down into separate pieces. I've reduced the price but will take the first offer of $1100 and entertain lower offers. Trying to raise money to buy equipment needed for police academy and would love to make a sell before the day is over.

3. fstop

fstop New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Mar 4, 2013
    Bumped. Best offer price lowered. Had someone ask if I'd take payment via Amazon gift card. I can only accept Paypal unfortunately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.