1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

OMD EM5 messenger bag worth a look

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by karlw, Dec 6, 2012.

1. karlw

karlw Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 15, 2012
    Enfield Connecticut
    karl
    I have been looking for a messenger bag for My OMD and lenses for a while now and I found a good one that I think is worth sharing. The bag is from LL Bead so its life time warranty and is made of heavy duty canvas, It has side pockets, nice long shoulder strap, zipper pockets and will fit the camera with 12/50 kit, my 40/150, 20mm 1.7 and 45mm 1.8 also spare battery and flash very nice all around camera kit in a bag. I do not have an insert but may look into making something, for now all of my lenses are inside baby socks or booties (love the micro 4/3 size) and that works great.
    I also can fit my Asus Transformer Prime with the keyboard dock so I know it will fit Ipad or other tablets.This one answered my needs so I figured I would share it. I hope it helps in the quest for the perfect OMD EM5 camera bag. :2thumbs:

Sunwashed Canvas Messenger Bag: Shoulder Bags | Free Shipping at L.L.Bean

• Like Like x 1
  2. vinay

vinay Mu-43 Regular

Mar 18, 2012
    Toronto
    tip: neoprene bottle covers are amazing lens protectors (like socks, but better)

3. FrayAdjacent

FrayAdjacent Mu-43 Regular

Dec 5, 2012
    Austin, TX
    M@
  4. cookme

cookme Mu-43 Regular

May 25, 2012
    you might not want to carry those things near any government or military facilities :rofl:

5. FrayAdjacent

FrayAdjacent Mu-43 Regular

Dec 5, 2012
    Austin, TX
    M@
    LOL... never thought about it that way!