1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Omd em5 Australia Myer in Store for $650 twin lens kit.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Pav, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Pav

Pav Mu-43 Regular

Apr 8, 2014
    A friend of mine snagged this deal. Brisbane city Myer. Came up at 650 at the register.that's cheaper than I've seen it used!
    Apologize for the picture I'm uploading from my mobile phone..

Sent from my XT1033 using Mu-43 mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Anthonys

Anthonys Mu-43 Regular

Nov 17, 2011
    Sydney
    Anthony
    I found that deal today while I was researching prices of cameras in Australia. Thought things were a lot cheaper back there but see now it was just a super deal.. still seems to be cheaper than UK prices even at full price though. I've read they sold out pretty quickly though.

3. Pav

Pav Mu-43 Regular

Apr 8, 2014
    Oh they still had stock in brisbane yesterday? At any rate... Its a great deal. :)

4. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Thanks a lot but beware of one very important thing . Most of these cameras are display models and Myers is worst in taking care of cameras . I have seen the on shelves with bare sensor looking at you and in one case one child was poking his finger into the sensor . Just make sure they give you brand new in sealed box .
    Cheers

5. Pav

Pav Mu-43 Regular

Apr 8, 2014
    Wow! That sounds terrible. My friend got a new new one. But I can imagine they would try palm off display as new also.