1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

OMD EM10 MKI and Adorama Customer Service

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by runner girl, Jul 8, 2016.

1. runner girl

runner girl Mu-43 Regular

Nov 26, 2011
    When I get crappy service, I make sure that others know about it. I also tell others about good service and this definitely applies to my recent experience with Adorama. Rewind more than a year ago... I bought a used EM10 MKI with extra battery for $325 and all was good for about 5.5 months when the "sensor curtain" froze. Due to the original condition of the camera, it had a 6 month warranty so I sent it back and they sent it to Olympus for repair - all at no charge to me. All was good until a little more than 6 months later when the same thing happened. I contacted them to see if they thought that it made sense to repair this again or just cut my losses - as my cost to send to Olympus would be about half the cost of what I'd originally paid for the camera. I was astounded that they told me to send it back to them and that they would have it repaired, send me another MKI, or provide a credit. Long story short - my repaired camera is now on its way back to me - it did take a while but I really had little to lose (I have other cameras...). I really think they went over and above what they needed to do.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  2. HelenOster

HelenOster Mu-43 Rookie

Jun 1, 2010
    New York, NY
    Thank you so much for your feedback, which is very much appreciated. I made sure to copy it to our Used Department manager to share with his team, and I know that it will make their day!

Please feel free to contact me directly at any time if you have any additional questions or concerns concerning any order from Adorama Camera. I am here to help and to make sure that all your experiences with Adorama are fantastic!

Thank you again

• Like Like x 1
    • Appreciate Appreciate x 1