1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] OM Mount Zooms

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by InOmaha, Mar 12, 2012.

1. InOmaha

InOmaha New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 24, 2012
    I have a couple of OM mount zoom lenses that I've collected buying sets with some primes lenses I wanted. I'm selling these because I have the range covered with other lenses.

Soligor MC C/D 80-200mm F4.5 macro ($20 + shipping)
    2.5 inches x 5 inches - 1.25 lb (64mm x 127mm - 566 g)

Kalimar MC 80-205mm F3.8 ($15 + shipping)
    2.5 inches x 6 inches - 1.75 lb (64mm x 152mm - 794 g)

On both, the aperture and focus are smooth, the glass is clean of scratches and fungus and they have minimal wear; EX condition. I've tried both out with an adapter on my 4/3 gear and natively on an OM-2 film camera.

If you have been thinking of getting longer lenses and want to test out the 100-200mm range, this is a cheap way of trying it out before buying digital lenses. You'll need to buy an OM adapter if you don't have one.

If you need references, I've been posting on other forums and selling on eBay with this username for several years.

2. rdearth53

rdearth53 Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Feb 4, 2012
    Wadsworth, Ohio
    Hi, if you don't mind, could you please post some pictures? Thanks!
    rdearth53

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

3. InOmaha

InOmaha New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 24, 2012
    Here you go. I grabbed a picture from each and some pictures of each lens. The picture using the lens was taken with e510 at iso 800 in fading light, handheld at max aperture, and max focal length to approximate the worst conditions I could throw at it. Stopping down the lens, a tripod, better light, a better sensor, etc. will make the photos taken with them better.

I noticed when processing that the variety of kitchen lights show in the glass. I can try to retake with a better lightsource and setup if needed.

Kalimar Lens first Soligar Second. I have rear lens caps for each lens.

Attached Files:

4. InOmaha

InOmaha New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 24, 2012
    Make a resonable offer. Too low and I'll might consider making them into cool looking pencil holders instead. :biggrin:

5. rdearth53

rdearth53 Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Feb 4, 2012
    Wadsworth, Ohio
    Sorry about not replying to the pictures! I just found a deal on a Panasonic 20/1.7 that I couldn't pass on and no longer have a budget for more lenses :( sorry for any inconveniences! Glws :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk