OM-D stock?

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by AlanU, Jul 3, 2012.

1. AlanU

AlanU Mu-43 Veteran

May 2, 2012
    I'm doing some casual shopping and filling up a prescription at my local "london drugs" on broadway in Vancouver.

Oh....OM-D's in stock.

Are they that hard to find still?
  2. dhazeghi

dhazeghi Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 6, 2010
    San Jose, CA
    Small stores seem to have 'em. It's the large online retailers like B&H, Adorama and Amazon where they're rarely if ever in stock.

3. jloden

jloden Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 15, 2012
    Hunterdon County, NJ
    Yeah, the local camera shop here actually has them in stock too, surprisingly enough. It seems like they're starting to become available finally; perhaps the mad rush is over. I notice that they're not selling for > list price like they were either, so that's a good sign.
  4. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    I was in my local shop (US) yesterday and they said they had bodies in stock, even the silver. They did say they were now having trouble getting the new zoom kit in stock.
  5. ptolemyx

ptolemyx Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 19, 2012
    Vancouver, BC
    I bought my black E-M5 kit at London Drugs in Victoria mid-May. They had three sitting in their nearby warehouse--meanwhile, the local camera shops had waiting lists, one of them at least a dozen deep...

It was a good thing LD had a few on hand, since the IBIS started acting up two weeks later. The LD photo manager was awesome--ordered another one in and traded the body even though I was three weeks past their exchange period!