1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

OM-D Soft Shutter Button Question

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Rrexy, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Rrexy

Rrexy Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 27, 2013
    Belcamp, MD
    Randy
    I'm looking for recommendations for a soft shutter button for my OM-D - The Gariz or something similar.

I'd prefer a Convex shape.

Can anyone provide a reliable seller for the Gariz or any recommendations for other brands / styles?

Thank You!

Randy

2. jgregs

jgregs Mu-43 Regular

Nov 21, 2010
    Southern Ontario
    I got a cheap pack of them off ebay a while back but the problem is that they seem to all just stick on, so if you keep your camera in a bag or a case, they'll eventually fall off over time...though that could just be because mine were poor quality

3. Rrexy

Rrexy Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 27, 2013
    Belcamp, MD
    Randy
    Thanks for the reply -

I saw some of the "cheaper" versions on ebay and I wasn't too impressed with them.
    The Gariz look like they're pretty decent quality and it looks like they use a quality adhesive as well.

Anybody else?

Randy

4. rolling green

rolling green Mu-43 Regular

Dec 31, 2012
    city of chi
    I like my gariz. Haven't had it for too long but I don't see it coming off anytime soon. Definitely like the feel and added responsiveness.

5. Rrexy

Rrexy Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 27, 2013
    Belcamp, MD
    Randy
    Rolling Green-

Where did you get your Gariz?

Thanks!
    Randy

6. rolling green

rolling green Mu-43 Regular

Dec 31, 2012
    city of chi
    here's the listing on ebay where I purchased from:

gariz

the listing has ended but you can find others on ebay. I also hear amazon has them and I'm sure shipping will be much faster. Took about 3 weeks from korea. Here's a quick iphone pic of it on:

7. jgregs

jgregs Mu-43 Regular

Nov 21, 2010
    Southern Ontario
    Just found this, may consider this option myself actually