OM-D snaps from Disneyland

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by MQDuclos, Apr 26, 2012.

1. MQDuclos

MQDuclos Mu-43 Regular

Here is a quick selection of snaps from Disneyland with the OM-D and various lenses including the Pana 20mm f/1.7, Olly 12mm f/2, and Olly 45mm f/1.8. Enjoy!
    • Like Like x 3
  2. thedjo

thedjo New to Mu-43

Apr 22, 2012
    Great photos. And doesn't look that crowded. Did you go during the weekdays?
  3. M4/3

M4/3 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Do you see the reddish-orange hue in your outdoor landscape pictures (e.g. the color of the concrete is not gray like it's supposed to be)? That's what I'm also seeing in my E-M5's outdoor jpegs. I havn't spent enough time with the camera yet to figure out the cause, but surely there must be an easy fix (I hope).
  4. Armanius

Armanius Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 23, 2010
    Nice photos!! What a colorful place. Will have to visit someday.
  5. DizzyV6P

DizzyV6P Mu-43 Regular

Apr 13, 2012
    Did any of those lenses have a filter? Especially the first one. I'm can't tell if that's the way the sun reflection is or you have a UV filter on it that might be causing that wierd streak.
  6. DeeJayK

DeeJayK Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    What!?! You got an E-M5 and you got to go to Disneyland?!? Now you're just showing off.

Nice shots, jerk. :tongue:
  7. drewbot

drewbot Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 21, 2011
    Toronto, ON
    Keep warm color - set to off?
  8. M4/3

M4/3 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Oops, I accidently set my white balance to a preset instead of AWB - so that's why the colors were way too warm.
  9. ripleys baby

ripleys baby Straw clutcher

Aug 10, 2011
    Is that oops accidentally changed it while you were playing with the menus . Or, is it because it's easy to press and change without knowing because of the small size and button location ?

10. MQDuclos

MQDuclos Mu-43 Regular

No filters. The streaks we're simply rays of light coming through the high windows.
  11. MQDuclos

MQDuclos Mu-43 Regular

I'm particularly impressed with photos 7 and 8, inside the Buzz Lightyear ride. There was very little light. Both photos shot at ISO 6400 (I think) and they are perfectly usable. The focus was off a bit on photo 7 but that's my fault. The color reproduction and noise control are very impressive. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335508489.870110.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1335508502.312660.jpg