1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[FT] OM-D (silver) kit for X-Pro1 kit | Location: Boston,MA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by pykers, Apr 17, 2013.

1. pykers

pykers Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

May 8, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading</br> OM-D (silver) kit for X-Pro1 kit
    </br>Location</br> Boston,MA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> Hi all,

I will update with pics in a day or two.

I have a pretty solid M43 kit that I'm looking to swap for an X-Pro1 or X-E1 kit. My needs have changed and the X-Pro1 will fit my needs better than my OM-D can at this point in time.

What I have:
    Camera
    Olympus OM-D (sliver) in like new condition EXCEPT I've encountered the dreaded hairline crack on the bottom of the LCD bezel, frustrating to say the least as I baby my gear. The camera is still under factory warranty (I have the original receipt and blank warranty card) so I can get it repaired or you can take care of it yourself.

JB Camera Designs Grip for OM-D

I have the original OM-D box and everything that came in the box when I purchased it new from my local camera shop.

Lenses
    Panasonic 14mm
    Panasonic 20mm
    Panasonic 25mm
    Olympus 45mm
    Olympus 45-150mm
    Jackar 34mm

All lenses are in mint condition. I am the original owner of these lenses (except the 45mm) and they all, with the exception of the 14mm, come with the original box, bag (if it came with one new), receipt and documentation. The 14, 20, 25 and 45-150 are 10/10, look like new. The 45mm has a few marks on the focus ring. They aren't scratches or dings, but it looks more like rub marks on the paint. I would give it a 9/10.

I am SUPER OCD when it comes to the condition of my gear and these lenses prove it. The glass is blemish free on on lenses are they all function perfectly. The 20mm, 25mm, and 45mm have had filters on them from day 1.

What I'm looking for:
    X-Pro1 and any of the following lenses:
    14mm
    34mm
    18-55mm

I take excellent care of my gear and I'm looking for someone that has done the same with their X-Pro1 and Fuji lenses. I don't mind if the X-Pro1 has a few light signs of wear but the lenses should be mint. Please do not offer up gear that is in anything other than excellent condition.

The OM-D and the X-Pro1 are selling in the same price range on eBay so the lenses I would include in the trade would be based on what lenses you are offering.

Feel free to shoot me any questions you may have. Again, I will get pics up ASAP.
    </br>References</br> Ebay: skippy-jim-flapjacks FM:pikers
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.