I did a search of the forum looking for something related to this but did not find it... if there is something, please just point me to it... I purchased an OM-D 2 months ago and registered it online. In the process I entered the S/N from the body and the site verified that it was a good S/N. Last night, I was working on some pictures from an outing last week and I realized that the S/N that shows in the EXIF data (BEJ508653) for the OM-D body is nothing like the S/N on the body itself (00527291). So this morning, I looked at my gallery of photos and found that the S/N for my other bodies (E-30, E-500) match the EXIF data exactly. I'm not sure if there is a problem here or not. The registration with Olympus went through fine, so that is not a problem. However, it just seems odd that the EXIF data would be wrong, just for this body.