1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

OM-D Rebate came in

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by mister_roboto, Jun 27, 2012.

1. mister_roboto

mister_roboto Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 14, 2011
    Seattle, WA, USA
    Dennis
    I had totally forgotten about it- yay! Now I can take a chunk out of that 75mm I preordered :redface:

It's a nice surprise to come home to- *and* it's actually sunny in Seattle. Double win!

• Like Like x 1
  2. m43dex

m43dex Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 5, 2011
    Michigan
    How long did the process take?

3. dtchan

dtchan Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 24, 2010
    Man I still couldn't find my status from Status-Now
    I think I submitted like 3-4 weeks ago...

I need the money to subsidize the 75mm too =)

Actually today I also picked up a Billingham Hadley Small.... it is pretty small! Perfect match with my Pro series.

4. YantaYo

YantaYo Mu-43 Regular

Apr 18, 2012
    Colorado
    The Olympus online store salesman talked me into buying my flash separate from the camera (purchased from a retail store). He said Olympus is being very lenient on the rebate due to the production problems. I sure hope so:confused: 

5. mister_roboto

mister_roboto Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 14, 2011
    Seattle, WA, USA
    Dennis
    A long time :frown: I sent it in when I got my E-M5 + Flash on April 19th- I was lucky and got it "on time."

So... about 2 months. I have had slower rebates at least.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.