COMPLETED OM-D priced to Sell: $665 with 2 year protection plan | Location: Canada | Ships: CAN/US

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by heli-mech, Jul 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heli-mech

heli-mech Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Mar 9, 2012
    Vancouver Island, Canada
    Andrew
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling OM-D priced to Sell: $665 with 2 year protection plan
    Prices $665 shipped
    Location Canada
    Ships to CAN/US
    Description Started a new thread due to not being able to edit title to reflect lower price.

*While I will ship anywhere, do note the warranty is Canadian so any claims would have to be processed here.

1 x Black OM-D, I am the original owner, I have all the boxes, accessories etc. Excellent condition with the following exceptions (but see warranty). There are two small hairline scratches in the lcd, these happened literally the day before my screen protector arrived and are so small they completely disappear with the screen protector mounted. There is also a hairline scratch in the EVF, it is so light I never even noticed it until looking over it for sale. It has ZERO impact on use, you will NEVER notice it. This one also has the crack around the middle screw on the LCD, it was like that from day one and has not moved, Olympus even states it is completely superficial, no effect on strength or weather sealing. I was going to wait until later in the warranty to get everything dealt with at once as none of these things have ANY impact on use. Other than these minor things it has zero issues, I have never had any type of lockup and it looks almost new. (some of the black has worn off the hot shoe but that pretty much happens the first time you mount a flash).

*Warranty Info*

Now the part that makes all the above "issues" with the OM-D irrelevant. 2 year (expires May 2015) extended warranty/protection plan covering:

· Impact damage
    · Sand, grit and liquid damage
    · Manufacturer's defects
    · Normal and abnormal wear and tear
    · Accidental and unintentional abuse
    (covered if you drop it, drown it, basically anything as long as it is still identifiable)

The plans cost $190 for 3 years, so that means there is approx $130 left in value.

So all the above can be fixed at a future date, my thought was wait and see if anything major happened then get it all done or send it in near the end. The above items are so minor it would be pointless to send it in only for them.

Technically the warranty is not transferable but that just means it will need to be sent in under my name and I will assist in any future claims (I'll give the buyer all my contact info). Feel free to contact for any specifics.

*note: grip sold*
    9257507193_d8c5e5400d_b.

9237140728_bd8d87787a_b.

9234357997_bd9b56ab0d_b.

I had to use a flash and PP this to get it to show up clearly
    9237140992_576c3fe59a_b.

Middle screw on bottom of LCD
    9237139520_11f2f7c5c5_c.
    Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method Regular Post
    Shipping charge Included
    Handling time 1 business day
    References -
    Additional comments
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. heli-mech

heli-mech Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Mar 9, 2012
    Vancouver Island, Canada
    Andrew
    Bump and $drop.

Sent from my Samsung Note II via mu-43 app.

3. Blotzphoto

Blotzphoto Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

May 25, 2012
    Cincinnati
    Lou Doench
    PM sent

PM sent, very interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.